Happy married life

Previous part

Crystal: You found me Jimin. Now you two are going to die. I thought that I will kill Y/n alone and I will be your girlfriend but you decided to die with her. Its OK I am still having 6 more.
Author pov: With that she opened the door full of zombies.

Present part

Jimin pov: She opened the door and the zombies started coming towards us. Crystal was about to run but I pushed her on the zombies. I grabbed Y/n and ran to others.
RM: What happened?  Why are you so panick?
Jimin: Hyung we should move from here ASAP.
Jin: OK everyone run to our van
Author pov: Everyone ran towards the van and got inside.
Crystal pov: Jimin pushed me on the zombies and he ran with Y/n. I was about to run but a zombie bit my hand. I saw they running towards our van. So I also followed them. The zombies were also following me.
Tae pov: we all got inside the van but Crystal was outside.
Hobi: Let her in.
Jimin: Hyung don't let her in. She got stuck inside the zombies. So she maybe got bitten.
Jin: I will not let her in.
Author pov: They started their van and started driving. But Crystal was begging. A zombie bit her and the other got into her. She was screaming out of pain. Y/n and others went near Daegu. The sun was rising. They thought to stop the van.
JK: Hyung see there ( Pointing a board)
Author pov: Seeing that they all screamed in excitement.🥳🥳
Suga: Finally we reached Daegu. 🥳🥳
Y/n: Yes!! 😭
RM: Now we will go inside.
Jin: Yes
Author pov: They all was shocked that there was more security. The army men were having a lot of guns. The members got down the van and slowly went towards the army men. The army men scanned them whether they got any bite from zombie. After checking they allowed them inside. Everyone was shocked that Deagu was isolated.
RM: Excuse me. ( to a army man)
Army man: Yes?
RM: We bought some guns. Those are there in our van. I think there is enough guns for you and there are bullets too.
Army man: oh thank you so much. We thought to go outside for collecting guns. But you helped us. Thank you so much.
RM: It's our pleasure!
Suga: Can you pls tell us where we can find our parents?
Army man: Sure. From where your parents was rescued?
Jin: Seoul!
Army man: oh so they must be in the 5 star Hotel over there (Pointing)
Suga: Thank you 😃
Author pov: They all ran in enjoyment towards the hotel to see their parents. They all ran inside and found their parents. Everyone ran and hugged them. They were crying in excitement.
Y/n pov: We all ran inside the hotel, the members saw their parents and they hugged each other. I was worried about my parents 😕. I was about to cry but Jimin grabbed me in his family hug.
Jimin pov: Everyone hugged their parents but Y/n was alone. I know she was paining inside. So I grabbed her in our group hug. Even my parents accepted her.
Jimin mom: Y/n where is your parents?
Jimin: Mom I will tell that later.
Y/n: crying 😢 😭
Jimin mom: Don't cry dear we are there with you.
Y/n: M....my parents are not anymore😭
Jimin mom: Don't worry dear I will take care of you. Call me mom.😊
Y/n: OK m....mom.😢
Jimin mom: Guys get your room from the reception.
The members: OK aunty 🙂
RM: Is there 8 rooms ?
Reception: Yes!
Jin: It's ok. Pls book it for us mam.
Reception: Sure 😄
JK: Now what will you do? There are 8 rooms.
Jimin: ah.. me and Y/n can't share our room (annoyed)
Tae: OK hyung don't be angry.
Author pov: Everyone went to their room.

                          SEVERAL MONTHS SKIPPED!!!!!

Jimin pov: I am very nervous coz today I am gonna confess Y/n. Me and other members planned to surprise her. The members went to call her. And here it comes.
Y/n pov: I was in the lawn enjoying the nature. Tae came from nowhere and grabbed me with him.
Y/n: Where are you taking me tae ?
Tae: I will tell you once we reach there.
Y/n pov: He took me to a garden. It was decorated with flowers. I was surprised. Then all of Sudden Jimin came I front of me with a bouquet 💐 in his hand . He came near me and kneeled down.
Jimin: Y/n I don't how how to tell you this. But I can't live without you. I love you Y/n. Pls accept me.
Y/n: Yes!!!!! I love you too ☺
Author pov: Jimin and Y/n was enjoying their week. After some days Jimin mom arranged Marriage for him them. Everyone were happy.

                               TIME SKIPPED 2 DAYS!!!!!!

Y/n pov: Today is my wedding. Jimin's mom designed a beautiful gown for me. I am very happy that today we are gonna be couples. I changed my dress and did makeup. Then I finally entered the church. Jimin was already waiting for me.

                                                                                                             This is your gown👆👆

                                                                                        This is your gown👆👆

Jimin pov: The day finally came. I am waiting for Y/n near the priest. She was beautiful and was looking like an angel in that gown. I can't wait anymore.
Author pov: The priest started the ritual.
Priest: Miss Y/n do you agree to marry Park Jimin ?
Y/n: I do ☺
Priest: Mr Park Jimin do you agree to marry Y/n ?
Jimin: I do ☺
Priest: May lord bless Mr Park and Mrs Park. You may change your rings.
Y/n: Jimin wored me his ring 💍 and I also wored him.

                                                   THE END!!!!!