Crystal is back!!!!

Part 9
Previous part
Y/n pov: I came out and saw something which made me shiver in fear.
Author pov: It's a deadbody!!!!!!!!!!!!😵😵😵😵

Present part
Y/n pov: I was not able to move bcoz of that shock. I thought that I need to inform others. But then I saw a zombie which was behind me. I ran as fast as I can. I stopped in one place as I was not able to run. Suddenly a hand came and grabbed me inside a bathroom 🚻 . I saw with my widened eyes. Everyone was there in that bathroom. I thought that the bathroom will be very small but it was very big. The one who grabbed me inside was Tae.
Jimin: Youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!! I thought that I will save her.
Tae: I know how you will go and save her. You will save her in slow motion to impress her and in that motion that zombie will come and bite both of you and both will become zombies.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jimin: Pabo!!!!!!
JK: Tae was right!
RM: Guys it's not time to fight. We should know how to escape from here.
Jin: See there (Pointing a window)
Suga: Yes, we can escape from there.
Hobi: OK now who is going first?
JK: Meeee!!!!!!!!
Tae: Pls be carefull.
JK: I will be safe.
Author pov: JK first went out with the help of the bathroom window. And then they went one by one very slowly without making any noise.
And the last turn was Y/n's, she also jumped without making any sound but she fell down and screamed in pain. The zombies started coming towards their deriction.
Jimin pov: Y/n fell down and screamed. The zombies started coming towards our deriction. I told every to run, then I carried Y/n and went near the main gate. But the gate was locked from outside so others decided to jump.
Y/n: How I will jump from here? Already my legs are injured. I think you should go. Pls leave me and go from here. If you stay here with me then you will also turn into one of those. And one more thing I thought that I want say this when I am alive. I Love...........
Zombie: Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.............
Jimin: Tae stay there and catch her.
Y/n: What? You are going to throw me from here ?
Jimin: Yes, get ready.
Jimin: 1.....2......3......( Threw Y/n from one side to another)
Y/n pov: He threw me to Tae, I thought that I am going to trap in the sharp edge of gate and die. But then a pair of hands catched me. I was deeply breathing. After throwing me Jimin also jumped and came towards us.
Author pov: Everyone came out of the castle and they was about to run but a bunch of zombies surrounded them. They all thought that they are going to die but then a bus came while crashing all the zombies. Yes!!!!!!! That was Crystal.
Crystal pov: That day I tried to kill Y/n but I got caught. I escaped taking my bus. I was searching them at that time, I saw they were surrounded by zombies. So I helped them.
Author pov: Everyone got into the bus and Crystal drived the bus.
J Hope: Thank you so much Crystal!!!! Bcoz of you We are alive now.
Crystal: It's ok I will do anything for my boys.
Y/n pov: My boys 🤨🤨 again she is here to trouble me.
Jimin: I know what you are thinking 😏. You are jealous right. 😏
Y/n: who the hell told that I am jealous?😬😬
Jimin: OK! I want to ask you something.
Y/n: Now what ?
Jimin: You told something to me when I was carrying you. U started that I love..........
Y/n: Stop!!!  I didn't mean I love you. I mean that I love this earth (annoyed)
Jimin: I understood 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Y/n: Yaaaaaaaaaaah....... pabo!!!!!
Jimin: OK leave it you take some rest.
Tae: Hey what you both are doing?
Jimin: We are romancing!!!!! What is your problem?
Tae: Hey you keep quiet. I am having rights to ask. Y/n is my unnie......
Jimin: Ohhhhh...... this lil boy.
Crystal: can anyone drive ? I am very tired.
J Hope: sure, I will drive.
Author pov: J Hope was sitting near Jimin. Jimin was sitting near Y/n. Crystal suddenly came and sat with Jimin.
Crystal pov: Again this bitch is always targeting my Jimin. I will not leave them together. 😤
Jimin pov: She came and sat with me. I was sitting in between both of them. I was feeling uncomfortable with Crystal. As she was laying on me. She was trying to seduce me. She was touching me very uncomfortably so I moved Y/n in the middle and I came to Y/n's place.
I saw her face, she was very angry 😠. I thought she would revenge
Y/n instead of me. I kept an eye on her.
Author pov: That day they travelled very long so they found a house to stay in the morning. The house was very big but they decided to stay together.
RM: I think this house will be perfect for us to stay this morning.
JK: Yes hyung!
Y/n: Here are some snacks and some food we can share it. (Distributing to others)
Author pov: They all ate their food and slept. Everyone slept except Y/n
Y/n pov: I am little afraid about this Crystal. Suddenly I heard a sound from the basement door. I thought not to disturb them so I went there. I saw something!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!