The bad luck of Crystal

Part 7

Previous part
Author pov: Y/n stepped out of the van and suddenly Crystal locked the door. And started banging the bus. Because of the loud noise the zombies started to come towards Y/n. She try to run inside the supermarket but then a zombie caught Y/n.
Present part
Y/n pov: That idiot bitch closed the door and started banging the bus. The zombies started targeting me. I thought to run inside the supermarket but one of those caught me.
RM and his team: We finally finished our work and we saw J Hope and his team was still taking grocery products so we thought to help them. And we went inside the store to help them.
J Hope and his team: we were taking more products to survive for 2 months and we thought we need more members to carry them. At that time RM and his team came to help us. They came and started carrying all the bags but then we heard some banging sound and some growls.
JK: Hyung me and Jimin will go and see what is that. All of you take some weapons in your hands. We don't know what will happen in a second, pls be carefull.

Everyone nodded

Jimin pov: Me and JK went near our bus and saw Y/n was caught by a zombie. We didn't waste any time and we suddenly started to beat that zombie but other zombies were also attracted. So we grabbed Y/n
with us and went inside the supermarket.
Author pov: They ran inside the supermarket and locked all the doors. Y/n was not breathing because of shock.
Jimin pov: Y/n was not breathing bcoz of shock so I comforted her.
Y/n: I was feeling very difficult to breathe but then Jimin comforted me. After sometime I felt good.
RM: Everyone see there ( Pointing their bus from the window)
Author pov: Everyone saw their bus. Crystal was still banging thinking that Y/n is still out side. So the zombies started going towards the bus. The members thought to help her but the zombies became more in numbers. So they can't help her.
Crystal pov: I was banging the bus so that Y/n can die but the zombies started coming towards me. I closed all the windows.
Author pov: Crystal closed all the windows but the zombies started to break the windows. Crystal drove the bus and took it somewhere.
RM: She took the bus so now what will we do ?
Jin: I think we should walk from here and find a safe place to spend this morning.
Y/n: Yes we should find a place to spend this morning.
Tae: OK then we will walk from here.
Author pov: They all waited there for sometime and then started their way to a safe place.
Y/n pov: We were walking since 1 hour but we didn't find a safe place.
And my hands are paining coz I am having a lot of bags in my hands. I thought to stop but if I stop then they will also loose their Hope.
Suga: Guys I am very tired I can't walk.
Tae: See there!! (Pointing a big house) I think we can stay there.
Y/n: Guys it's becoming morning!!!!!( Pointing the sun)
Jimin: Yes now we should run inside that otherwise those zombies will catch us.
Hobi: Yes!!!!
Author pov: They all ran very fast as they can but Y/n fell down in between. Her leg got twisted. She was shouting in pain. Then the all zombies were attracted.
Jin pov: We ran as fast as we can but then Y/n fell down and twisted her leg. I ran to her and I took the bags fell down and I tried to grab her but my hands was full of bags but then she hold me an got up. She was also running, but very slow coz her ankle got twisted. We all went inside the house. Y/n was about to come but a zombie held her hair.
Tae pov: Y/n fell down and she got hurt. She was running very slow but then a zombie caught Y/n's hair.
Y/n pov: I was running as fast as I can but a zombie held my hair I pushed him but he was very stronger than me. I thought that I am dead and I will also become one of those but then.......
Jimin pov: A zombie caught Y/n's hair. Everybody was standing stunn don't know what to do. But then I saw a broken glass. I took a piece and went near Y/n and cut her hair and the I carried her in my back, we ran inside and closed the doors. We went inside the house.
Author pov: They all went inside the house and saw the house with their mouth open. It was very big as castles. Everybody was in shock 😲.  Y/n was still crying. Everyone saw Y/n and got shocked too. Her head was bleeding. Bcoz the zombie held her hair very tightly. She was crying in pain. But then J Hope ran inside the rooms and brought a first aid box and treated her.
Jimin pov: I was worried about Y/n. She got twisted her ankle and then blood in her head. I took some medicines and started treating her ankle. She was very tired. After treating her I took her to a room so that we can spend our time together.
Y/n pov: Jimin and hobi treated my wound and jimin took me to a room. He closed the doors and he took me near a window. We was seeing the nature together. It was very nice to spend time with him. I was very happy. But then we saw something which made us flinch in fear. I think u all had already guessed it. Yes!!!!!! It was a zombie who was watching us from a bush.

                                          TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!