The van of zombies

Part 6

Previous part
Author pov: Jin went to serve the food to others but then Crystal mixed some poison in Y/n's food and served her. After serving she saw whether she is eating. Y/n ate the food.
Present part
Crystal pov: Yeah!!!!! Now she is going to split blood and die in 5 minutes. I am very happy. Let me wait here I want to see her dying.

After 10 minutes

Crystal : It's been 10 minutes but why she didn't die till now (wishpering)
Suga: It's because I have changed the poison food
Crystal: (flinched) wha....... what are you saying oppa ?
Suga: Do you think I don't know? Why you did this to Y/n? (Shouting)
Crystal: opp........ oppa I didn't do anything. I just served the food which Jin oppa gave me.
Author pov: With the loud noise everyone gathered in Y/n's room
Jimin: why are you shouting at her? (Confused)
Suga: I should not shout at her I should kill her first. (Raising his hand to beat her)
Jk&V: Stop hyung!!!!!
RM: First let us know what she did.
Suga: I came to see how is Y/n. At that time I saw Crystal mixing something in the food. She went to stop Jin giving them the food and told him to serve to others. At that time I saw the bottle from which she mixed a liquid in the food. I changed the food and waited to see what she was going to do. And then she wishpered that it is a poison. She tried to kill Y/n.
Other members: WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!
Jimin: How dare you kill Y/n ?
Crystal: No oppa I didn't do anything.
J Hope: oh then why you wishpered to kill Y/n
Crystal: Oppa I am sorry I didn't do it for purpose. I was jealous that you are all only taking care of her. I thought that you all will leave me alone. (Crying)
Jin: we can't believe you.
Crystal: Pls oppa. I won't do this again.
JK: We will remove her from our team we will go by ourselves. Let her suffer alone.
Crystal: Oppa pls don't do that it's all my mistake I won't do this again. I lost my friends and family now you are all my only hope. Pls forgive me this time.
RM: OK we will forgive you this time. If u repeat this again. We will kill you in our own hands.
Crystal: (sobbing)
Suga: Guys it's time for us to go. The sun is disappearing.
Jimin: what about Y/n ? She is not feeling well
Y/n: I am good we can continue. I will be ok within hours.
Jin: Are you sure ?
Y/n: Yes.
V: OK then. We are totally 9 members how can we go with 7 seater car ?
Crystal: I am having a van. It is there behind the garden.
RM: Oh nice. Then we will take that van
JK: Everyone pack the things and come to the van. Me and hobi hyung will bring the van to the entrance.
Everyone: OK!!!!!!
Jimin: Y/n can you pls wait here I will go and pack the things and then we can go.
Y/n: sure, I am also going to pack my things.
V&Jin: OK we will go and pack our things.
Suga: I am also going to pack some necessary foods.
Y/n: OK. Hurry up!!!!!
Crystal pov: Yaa this bitch I am gonna kill her for sure. Because of her my boys are scolding me.
Y/n: Crystal you are not going to pack your things ?
Crystal: My things are here and this is my room.
Y/n: oh ok
Y/n pov: why she is always treating me badly.😔
Y/n pov: I went to take my bag from the shelf. But then she stopped me.
Y/n: What now ?
Crystal: How dare you touch my things ?😠
Y/n: My bag is inside this cupboard so I am going to take that.
Crystal: Oh shit!!!!!!!! You made my shelf dirty.
Y/n: I didn't do anything. I just kept my bag there.
Crystal: (opened the shelf and gave her bag) oh what is this dirty smell.🤢
Y/n: (took her bag from her hand)
Crystal: Oh my god!!!!!!!! This bitch touched me. Oh my god I became dirty. Don't ever touch me idiot. Ohhhhhhhh I need to bath now!!!!!!!!!!
Y/n: Why are you behaving like this Crystal. I didn't do anything to you.
Crystal: You didn't do anything then why are you stealing my boys from me?
Y/n: Your boys? I love only Jimin.
Crystal: How dare you? He is mine and only mine. I won't give any of them to you.
V: I am finished!!!!. Crystal??? What are you doing here. Did u again started troubling Y/n?
Crystal: No oppa I am just asking apologise to Y/n unnie.
Y/n pov : Great liar
Jimin: OK we will move now.
Y/n: Yes!!!!!!
Author pov: they all moved to the entrance. J hope and Jk were waiting for them in entrance. They all went inside the van. And started their way to Daegu. Jimin sat with Y/n. Crystal went to sit with JK but he sat with Tae. And then she went to sit with Rm but he sat with suga. And she went to the last place and sat alone.
J Hope: Hyung the fuel is going to get empty.
RM: Park the van near the fuel station. We will go and fill it.
J Hope: OK hyung
Author pov: They stopped the van near a fuel station.
Jk: hyung there is a supermarket near the fuel station. We can collect some food from there.
RM: OK then we will divide into groups. Me, suga and Jin will go and fill the fuel. Jimin, JK, J Hope and Tae will go to supermarket and collect some foods.
Suga: Crystal and Y/n will stay in the van.
JK: How can we leave Y/n alone with Crystal.
RM: I got this vaki taki from Y/n's house we can use this. Let Y/n have one of those.
Tae: OK.
Author: Everyone went to do their work. RM and his team went to fuel station and started collecting some fuel in cans. JHope and his team went to super market to collect some foods. It's been more than 1 hour but they didn't come.
Y/n: It's been more that 1 hour but they didn't return.
Crystal: I am so worried about my boys. I think you should go and see where they are.
Y/n: Why I should go alone? you come with me.
Crystal: Nooo my stomach is paining I can't come.
Y/n: OK then I will go
Author pov: Y/n stepped out of the van and suddenly Crystal locked the door. And started banging the bus. Because of the loud noise the zombies started to come towards Y/n. She try to run inside the supermarket but then a zombie caught Y/n.

                                TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!