2:DO YOU STILL LOVE HER?

hey!!

Sidneet_amor this side .

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh wait, I called you to tell you that ,I'm getting married!" vaish said her voice filled with excitment and little nervousness.

"WAIT WHAT?" avneet whisper shouted. "What the - I'm getting shocks today .I cannot digest this at all...OH MY GOD .Were you dating someone in these years ?Oh yes ,stupid question .But who is that person who agreed to marry YOU,oh stupid question again ,right ? Is abhi there with you ,can I speak to him ? looks like he finally got the guts to get his lady huh ? " she said ,with mixed emotions (she was feeling happy,angry and excited at the same time)

"No darling, its a arranged marriage. And the groom is a surprise for you! " vaish tried her best to sound sad and believable.

after a pregnant pause from the other side ,vaish heard avu speak again ,she knew avu would be shocked and sad . "You and arrange marriage? are you kidding me ?I want to know about the groom .You cannot marry him without my permission, After all I'm your bestfriend."It was clear in her voice that she was faking her excitement .Vaish knew how much avneet manifested her and abhi together ,she suddenly felt burst of warmth inside her .

"that's exactly the reason I called you avu ,For approving the groom, you have to come to Mumbai for my engagement ,which is next week, the 12th to be exact."

"Oh my god ,yes, I'm so excited .I will be there, definitely. " but suddenly her expressions changed "Are you inviting Abhi ?"She asked awkwardly, she had to ask it ,otherwise she would have died in confusion and curiosity because vaish and arrange marriage don't go together in same line .

"Ummm...Yes I called him a while ago .He said he cannot make it to the engagement but he will be there at the wedding which is in two months." She said acting perfectly and controlling her laughter.

"umm... Oh." replied avneet quite not sure about what to say .

But vaish being her bestfriend who knows her inside out understood what was going in her mind, "See avneet, We are grown ups now ,We cannot hold back things ,I understand the feelings were mutual between both of us. But we knew right from the beginning that our future was quite not possible." said vaish controlling her laughs with the three others who were rolling on the floor by now.

"I understand. But what if he still loves you?" asked avneet not expecting a proper answer.

"He has moved on avu, He's married and has a kid ."abhi narrowed his eyes with 'why me ' face.

"Oh.What? Oh-um ,I didn't know . Can you forward me his number ?also we need to catchup about so many things ,can't wait to see you."

"Yup so many things to tell you .Yeah sure. I have so much work to do .I will call you later.Bye.Love you ."vaish cut the call not even giving chance to avu to speak because she was not able to control her laughs.

"Oscar winning act,really!!" manav said between his giggles. By then vaish forwarded abhi's number to avneet. 

Abhi's phone rang immediately, and he picked it up ."Hello" came a voice .

"Hello Avneetayyyy ,long time no see" said abhi  excitedly and after saying this 'very appropriate' sentence(mark the sarcasm)abhi bite his tongue and received three death glares .

"H- wait ,How do you know that I'm avneet?"avu said , confusion in her voice.

"ohh- ababa I had your number saved ." replied abhi.

"but this is my new number ,how did you get it?" questioned  avu getting suspicious.

"Ohhh ahhh ,are ha ,I have a software in my phone which detects whether the call is safe which appears with their registered name,true caller ,baby. "abhi sighed in his mind.

"ohh ..that's good .Sorry  - um ... I didn't call before .Ah -Tell me how are you?" asked avneet.

"I'm perfect "replied abhi.

"Vaish just called me. Got your number from her ".

"Ohh!"said abhi making weird face to control his laughs,.

"so what do you do now .I'm sure you are a writer because you used to write beautiful poems for vaish. HAHA. "but she realized what she said ,"umm I'm sorry ,I didn't mean that-"abhi cut her off "its absolutely fine ,and yes as you guessed ,I'm a writer. We both have moved on now and we are really good friends ,don't think so much avu.It was hard at the start avu ,but its really good between us and I'm really looking forward to her wedding." he said in consoling voice. Avu smiled to herself and decided to divert the topic.

"She told me you have a kid? when did you get married? I still remember you used to say marriage is not cup of your tea and blah blah...so how its going? " she said chuckling .

"Oh its nice ,my wife is really good and my daughter is really very sweet,she's um- two ,I will love for you both to meet !" said abhi not knowing what he was saying and the other three started laughing again going to other corner. "by the way what do you do?" he diverted topic quickly.

"Oh I'm a psychologist in Bangalore." 

"oh its really nice !"said abhi . "Its such a long time , I'm literally hearing your voice after -um...anyways ,I really missed you." avu was(is) abhi's bestfriend afterall .

"true that ,feels like I'm getting myself back really." avu chuckled ."um...If you don't mind can I ask you something?" avneet asked ,abhi hummed; "do you still love vaish?"

"Avu ,off course I love her ,I'm just not in love with her; I mean, She is my first love and will always have that place in my heart , but I think she was never made for me,we were just two kids in love ,and I'm genuinely happy with my wife "said abhi a bit dramatically.

"umm ohh I guess "said avu realizing how much her stupid friends have grown up and moved on with happy endings.

"Mam, are you done? " came a voice from the cabin and avu realized she kept a patient  waiting and she slapped her head in her mind "ohh I'm sorry, ..coming!...umm abhi it was really nice to talk to you,kept a patient on waiting ,gotta go ...looking forward to see you at vaish's wedding."

" 'course, bye then ,see you"

"bye!" replied avneet.

Abhi cut the call and sighed like a huge burden was off his head." how was my performance? " he asked excitedly .

"It was better ,but you could do best, you should start taking classes from me."  vaish said ,chuckling .

abhi smirked "Yeah ,I guess,I need 'special' classes from you ." he winked at her .

 unnati and manav gave a teasing smirk to vaish and vaish gave them a shy 'what' look.

.

.

.

.

.

.

words:944

done with the second chapter. yeee!!Do tell me how was it .Shower ur love in comments section and do vote .If any suggestions please do tell me.

Thank u for reading!!
Sidneet_amor💖