10:MAN MAST MAGAN!

Hey!!

Sidneet_amor w/@manvi_kaushal this side!♥

A/N - guys the goals of last chapter are not yet  completed, we are a bit disappointed with the  response, if we are lacking at something please do tell us in comments and pls keep voting , this motivates us, If we didn't get proper response we will be updating once or twice a week! we are even trying to bring long chapter.  plot of story is designed in such a manner that sidneet scenes are less at beginning so please try to understand. Extremely Sorry if I sounded rude to anyone!   

.

.

.

.

.

 "You brought the breakfast for me or not?" asked sid whispering in jai's ear ."Ohh yes,I love my life,I don't wanna die this soon, I don't even have a girlfriend yet!" jai said handing sid the packed food , sid immediately ran to his room.  

Everyone were laying on the sofa, Sid also came down by the time.

" If you guys remember, we have to move to resort today night!" Manav announced.

"yes bhai,we are absolutely buzzed ." abhi giggled.

"Of course you are." sid teased. But was sid happy with all this arrange marriage thing ? he didn't know . He missed vaish terribly and he didn't want to ask about her just yet ,he knew it will ruin abhi's mood a little bit and he didn't want that ,so he decided being quiet was a better option.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Di, we are going to salon ,we just booked a appointment "  amayara said getting up from her place.

"its 12 pm right now, that means we will come home till 5 ." samayra said checking her watch.

Avu looked at  reem and vaish with surprised look, whereas both of them were controlling their laughter.

"but girls I think you have packing to do." vaish reminded sternly."

Ohh di tell your servants...no no no don't tell them ,they don't know how to work, Reem and avu will you please help us?" samayra said with the fakest smile ever . No one uttered a word because they knew some earthquake would come if the say no.

"also di tell the chef to make less oily food , otherwise we both will look fat tomorrow, tell him to make manchurian soup, salad ,and roasted chicken paneer with roti and desert mai sugar free ice cream. " Reem and avu nodded with a small smile and both of them ran outside the house .

"What the hell ,how dare they order you guys, you should have said no na.why are you putting up them?" said vaish folding her hands.

"leave it vaish, I think they are here to just order us to do their stuff. and I don't wanna eat ghass pus(salads) today." said reem.

"of course girls!!" said vaish dragging them both for packing. 

FEW HOURS LATER

"All ready?" reem asked .

"Chalo beta!(lets go) " sonia said and everyone sat im the mini bus .

"Before you ask mom. sam and amu called me and said that they will directly come to the resort as they came across a reallly attractive boutique." said vaish cutting off nirmala, and nirmala chuckled and nodded her head. 

*

Dulhe wale (groom's side )also reached the resort named Happy Home . Abhi and vaish being smart as always have booked exactly opposite rooms so that no one meets each other from the dulhe wali team and dulhan wali team (groom's team and bride's team.)