39: BALL NIGHT!

Heyy!!

Missed me? I bet u did.😉

"Why these girls take so much time to get ready! I'm hell bored ." whined jai. Dressed in a black tuxedo ,he looked stunning as always .

"Welcome to the 'waiting for your girlfriend' club." chuckled riyaz ,putting his hand around jai . Wearing light shade of blue coat ,with white shirt .After all ,blue was anu's favorite colour . 

"The more time they take ,the more beautiful they look." said abhi dreamily, imagining vaish . He too followed his fiancé's choice, wearing white, still looking hot . 

"you are already behaving like a love sick puppy." said manav laughing at his brother. Wearing a royal blue coat ,which made him look more handsome . 

"here they are." said abhi pointing towards girls .

Vaish smiled at him, and abhi was killed on the spot. She was looking like a goddess in the white ball dress which reached her knees, with a floral hairband on her long open ,perfectly curved hairs. Anu looked hot as well in a light blue dress which was long and she looked beautiful. Reem was wearing a black dress off shoulder dress which reached her thighs ,with a bun and light makeup. Jai liked her naturally and she was glad about that .Twins were dressed in neon bodycon dresses, which were similar to each other, which showed that they were twins . Unnati came out walking in full swag ,flaunting her Royal blue long dress and gave glimpse of her modelling skills .

Boys had their mouths open ,they were not sure if they were alive or not ,watching their beauties .

"We know we are hot! " said unnati giving her hand to manav .Manav held it still admiring her .

"all the couples here are twinning ." said reem looking at everyone wearing same colours .

"except them." said jai looking at sid and avu who were coming towards them with bright smiles. Avu was wearing a red dress ,which made her look angelic with her hair in braids ,and she was wearing heels .Heels were not cup of her tea ,but she gave it a try, but she knew she would fall with them anyway. Sid wearing black and girls over there were already drooling on him crazily. Girls other than gang members were already gone nuts looking at the boys(our girls were no less drooling ,but they were admiring their own men, so it was ok.) but their respective partners killed the fan girls' desires with deathly glares .

"but they look like a perfect couple!" exclaimed anu.

"they are not a couple." said sam stomping her feet.

"no one asked you." said reem, not even looking at sam .

"Am I looking ok?" asked avneet looking at herself .

"Perfectttt!!" said everyone in unison.

"Ladies and Gentleman , We know the situation in our country and we all are stuck , I know you all were bored here ,for a quick refreshment Our team has arranged a party so that you guys can enjoy ,Thank you for your cooperation with our staff .You can enjoy the party ." Spoke Mr. Singh. Manager of the resort.

In no time silent music started to play .  Couples came forward , Everyone lost in their respective partners, dancing slowly on the song played in the background. Sid forwarded his hand to avneet and she smiled and accepted in gladly . He slided his arm around her waist and she put her hand on his shoulder ,the other one intertwined with his . They moved their legs with the rhythm ,their eyes locked with each other .They were already getting chills all over body . Sid twirled her around and held her back and moved down .(sidneet's dance is never completed without the iconic step iukuk) .