48:DATE!

Hey!!

"ouu that was rude!Hire ki pehechan hi nahi hai ." abhi .

"Bada aya hira ,Jokes apart ,thank you for understanding ,I'll think about it ." avu smiled at him .

"So much formality ,I can't handle it ." abhi sighed dramatically .

"Drama queen,go to your vaish now,go irritate her for some time ." avu pushed him forward .

"How rude can you be ? Here I'm giving you life advices and you are calling me annoying ,wah kya zamana aagaya hai." abhi said with wide eyes.

"da---"

*phone rings*

"Hey vaish?" avu picked up the call .

"Why now ? I don't feel like coming ! " she replied through the phone .

"What is she saying?" abhi asked .

"One sec vaish, She is calling me at dinning room ,they have special pani puri there ." avu replied uninterestedly .

"What ?And you are saying no to pani puri ? HOw? ......Vaish you wait we are comingg." abhi shouted through phone and declined the call .

"What was that? "avu asked glaring at him .

"Shut up now ,let's goo!" he said pulling her with him .

"Abhi ,abhi listen ,see right now I'm not in a good mood ,I can go shouting on everyone . Like I shouted on you ,please listen to me na. " avu requested and freed herself from his hold .

"You are not coming ?" abhi asked seriously.

"no ." she answered in low voice .

"ok! "abhi said and lifted her ,she was shocked at his sudden move .

"But I'll take you ." he said laughing evilly .

"Oh god ,leave me abhiiiii." she shouted ,but it was of no use and she had to go with him .

**

"Are you guys ready?" asked vaish while the others stood in a circle like a team making plans .

"Yess." they shout whispered .

"If you can't hold your laugh,just don't say anything ,we will handle ." said reem glaring at jai .

"I don't laugh at serious situations .ok?" jai said for 10 th time in last 5 minutes .

"Oh yes sure ." reem said rolling her eyes .

"Enough of this guys ,you guys are acting just like your siblings." vaish looked at them in disbelief.

jaireem muttered a sorry .

"Ok so abhi is taking her here ,be ready ." vaish instructed and then showed a thumbs up to sid who was sitting uncomfortably opposite amayra on the other end of the dinning hall .

"Why are they coming like that ,lol." Riyaz laughed loudly .

"Ah guys she was being a boring ass and I had to drag her here ,you are so heavy avu ." abhi said throwing her,but she didn't fall .

"Shut up ,I didn't tell you to carry me ." avu pouted like a grumpy kid .

"Ok enough of this ,can we go to the food court now ." anu squealed .