22:I KNEW I LOVED YOU THEN!

Play it when I say!

Heyy!!

Welcome back..

"What?" said reem whisper shouting .

"Don't ask if she isn't comfortable answering it." said jai looking serious .Sid ,abhi and riyaz had never seen him this serious in his entire life ,vaish avu were shocked too.

reem was already in a shock :)

"A dare from me, I dare you to come for a walk with me,alone, after the game is over! " announced jai ,everyone were on the verge of getting heart attacks ,shocked to the core ,jai never showed any interest in any girl and it was suddenly something about which no one even thought .

"Dare accepted " said reem still shocked .

"I'm sleepy ,good night" said amu jealousy evident on her face left from their stomping her feet ."Bitch!" she muttered before going ,"I heard it!" said reem smiling sarcastically . sam walked behind amu glaring at reem.

"So sid  is the next ,pick up the cheat bhai" said jai gesturing sid to pick up ."Ar-are you okay bro ?" said sid checking jai's forehead . "What's wrong guys? you guys are the weirdest creatures, " said jai lifting his arms in air .

"o-ohk so here I took a cheat ....oh its blank" said sid as if he was doing some commentary.

",I'm obviously not gonna reveal the name and no one is allowed to guess, what's my dare?" announced sid .

" ,ummm, walk alone in the forest without any torches " suggested unnati

"babe its so childish ,ok ,we should give you a really hard dare ,climb up that tree" said manav pointing towards a tree .

"manav bhai ,he is already a bandar ,that's easy for him " said avu diverting everyone's gaze .

"I dare you to sing -" 

"Its already in the game avu" said abhi cutting her off .

"Let me complete abhi,so where was I ,ha I dare you to sing with the guitar!" said avu with sparkling eyes. Sid was quite not expecting avu giving him a dare . "I umm Don't have a guitar here." he said with low voice .

"As if I didn't brought mine !" said avu getting up and bringing her own .

"It feels like the most happiest day of my life" said vaish dreamily .

"It surely is" -abhi 

"I agree" said riyaz putting his hand on his cheek .

"take this ,and start.." said avu handing him the guitar .

"You still have it?" asked sid tracing his fingers on the guitar . "Sing! Will u? " said avu sitting on her place .

(play the song^)

I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough

Sid started with his calm voice ,this was the first song which came to his mind ,he didn't even had to think who was the person he would sing for .

We danced the night away, we drank too much

I  held your hair back when

You were throwing up

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some rest