27:GOSSIPS!

Hey!!
Welcome back.

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday .
I was busy with so manyyy assignments

5k + views and 700+ votes on 'unforgettable ' already !🥺❤️thank u guyss

Everyone reached at the resort .They had their launch and girls were sitting in vaish and anu's room and boys were playing basketball ball (the resort had special sports area also).
"Sam tell me na,this pic or this one?"said amu showing her pics which she wanted to post on her instagram .
All others were looking at them and were so annoyed by now.
"Girls u can do it afterwards let's do something else" said vaish jumping from her place.
"It's gossiping time!" Said unnsu squealing .
"That's a good idea." Said avu chuckling .All the girls talked on literally everything that exists on earth or in the whole universe.
"Guys I wanna show u all something !"said anu smirking at reem .
"What the hell have u done?"asked reem with wide eyes.
Anu showed the picture to unnati and she awed on it .The phone was being passed from unnati and twins were last.
Everyone watching the pic just awwed in excitement.
Finally the phone came in Reem's hand she looked at the picture .
It was a pic of jai kissing her forehead and the beautiful sunset in background .Heat rushed to her cheeks .She was still lost in the picture when amu snatched the phone from her hand and the twins sisters were red in shock.

 all others were smirking at reem.She hide her face in her hands .
"You guys are the cutest!"said avu dreamily.
"Tamatar le lo"shouted unsu teasing reem.
"will u guys ever leave us alone"said reem controlling her blush.
"U should thank me for not clicking ALL the pictures because i was there all the time" said anu smirking at her.
"Shut up shut up" shouted reem covering anu's mouth with her palm .
"don't tell me u and jai were kissing on the road" said amu chuckling ,she thought it as a joke because according to her it was never gonna happen.
"How do you know?"said anu removing reem's hand .
Reem's eyes widened and with everyone smirking more at her .
"What the hell?no it is not possible" said amu running out of the room with sam glaring at reem.
"Ahem,details please" said avu narrowing her eyes and folding her hands .
"I-um I -I have an important design to submit ,good night everyone" said reem running out of the room which made everyone laugh there asses off.
After good half hour of laughing everyone went to their respective rooms.
Vaish and avu were having bestie time in vaish's balcony.
"Finally getting some time to spend with you! "Said avu squeezing vaish in a hug.
"Haha finally!"
"So how are you feeling after getting engaged "asked avu like a interviewer.
"Its the best feeling avu, getting to spend your whole life with someone who really cares for you,and loves you ,what else do anyone want.And not everyone gets love back.Abhi is the best person I have ever met , " blabbered vaish.
"Tha-that's true" said avu looking at the moon.
"Im really sorry avu-I didn't meant to-"speaked vaish after knowing what she said before.
"Hey hey chill,humame kabse itni formalities hone lag gayi" said avu cheering her up.
Vaish just stared at her .
"What?im also gonna spend life with my love ." Said avu flicking her hairs.
Vaish chuckled and nodded.
"Vaish"
"Hmm"
"Sid told me that he sometimes cannot feel love for pooja since the beginning,even if he tries,but he never gets that feeling of love around her .why this is so? "
Vaish was taken aback ,she didn't knew how to answer.
"Vaish tell me the truth,what happened after we left for Bangalore?"
"Avu its better if I don't tell you about this now. " said vaish wiping a tear away from avu's cheek.
"Im scared vaish ,so many thoughts are roaming in my mind" said avu .
"Look avu ,don't overthink ok?we are there for you.everything will be alright,just don't stress more and go to sleep now ,you must be tired."
"Hmm" nodded avu "Good night."
"U will be as happy and cheerful as you were avu,just be strong. " Said vaish looking at the door after avneet left .
**

Vaish went to basketball court to call all the men,as it was growing cold.
"Guyss,its late now,comeon go to ur rooms" she shouted ,diverting everyone's attention towards her.
"Jo hukum mere aaka"
Said abhi dropping the ball. And ran towards her.
To which every one chuckled.
"Good night bhabhs" said jai kissing vaish's forehead and dragged sid with him who did the same.
"Take care of her,if she catches cold I will not leave you ! " said manav chuckling at abhinavi .
Vaish and abhi were roaming in the garden talking about random things.
Abhi held her hand and her hand was so cold ,it was winter so obviously she was a little cold.
"Hey you are so cold!" Said abhi rubbing her hands with his.
"Abhi it's winter ,hath toh thande ho hi jayenge na?"said vaish .
"Are you ok?Are you shivering?Did u eat ice cream or something ?Do u have fever or what?See vaish i told u to take care of yourself but no u always fall ill because of ur carelessness ,oh god we should go to doctor,first come-"abhi was blabbering so many things and was not letting vaish to utter a single word .Before he could say anything vaish connected her lips with his. He was freezed on the spot.It was not the first time but it gave same shivers  in their body . Before abhi could react or kiss back vaish pulled away .vaish was too shy to even kiss him on cheek ,but her bold move left abhi stratled
"This is not fair!"said abhi pouting .
"Everything is fair in love and war mr .rai"said vaish giggling at him and was about to run away but abhi pulled her closer from her waist.vaish blushed hard . "A-a-abhi ,let go, plss"she said shivering by his touch.
"Your fault "said abhi connecting his lips with her.vaish was quick to respond. They pulled away and abhi kissed her forehead and lifted her in bridal style and left her infornt of her room not before muttering a i love u and take care.
Vaish was just to overwhelmed and happy about her partner,drifted to sleep thinking of abhi.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Words:1092
Done!Sorry for a boring chapter
But I was literally out of idea and
I have so much to study .
Also ,I'll be posting one more chapter and then we'll directly meet after diwali ,because I really want to spend some family time.but I'll try my best to write chapters in between but I'll be inactive till then.
Hope u all understand !Once again thank you for all the love.
Also ,double update today!
See ya
Sidneet_amor💖