chapter 1

It was their first night. They both were staying in the hotel for that night.

Sai: Virat can I say you one thing.

Virat: yes

Sai: as a woman, I don't think it is right to do this to Pakhi. Whatever the reason, it is wrong.

Virat: I did nothing wrong Sai, it's her who ruined everything. When you look at some people, you see your past, your childhood, the most precious moments. On their faces, those wonderful moments live and you are buried there. Whenever I look at Pakhi, I can see the childlike innocence on her face. Childhood, youth. We grew up together. I have always seen her innocent face.

He remembers that moment where Pakhi and sunny kisses eachother

Virat: That day, that innocence was erased from her face. It's like there's another person in front of me. I saw her betrayal. Right infront of my eyes. She thought that I would close my eyes to this. She thought if she puts on a wedding dress, does make-up, bring  her parents along with her and come to the wedding everything will be okay again? I even told her on the phone that I would not marry her. But she still hoped and came. Look even if it hurts a lot. Don't think I'm doing something wrong to her, I'm the victim here.

Sai: you wanted her to get hurt?

Virat: I wanted to

Sai: okay, will you tell people why you did this?

Virat: you can't, I can not. I can't tell you. This is not Mumbai, Sai. This is Gadchiroli, small village. If they find out that Pakhi has done this, she will not be able to go out to people. No one will look her face. Neither we nor the pakhi's family which came from ordinary family. That is, in this story someone had to be bad. I became it. Never mind. Let them think what they want. let them hate me. I don't care.

Sai: bad story, unfortunately. And you became a villan in this story.

Virat:the worst human story is always written by the most beloved people.

Sai: I hope from now you will open a new page of this story, a beautiful one

Virat smiles

Virat: I will open it. I did something for myself for the first time. It is even more strange that I feel very good. By God, I feel free, like a bird.

Sai: can I confess to you too? For the first time in my life, I am participating in something another person has planned. And I can't get out, unfortunately. But I didn't get bad from that, you know. Okay, let's go to bed.

She points out a chair near bed

Sai: my chair ( she thought to sleep on that)

Virat: no, how can you?

Sai: however, I am not speaking out of politeness. I like to sleep on a hard plane. And in my home I used to sleep on my couch.

Virat: doesn't your back hurt?

Sai: virat, I am stubborn. If I am doing something on the couch, then I end up sleeping on the couch only, okay? Come on, sleep. Good night.

By telling this she goes to couch and sleeps on it

Virat: it's strange

At morning

Samrat comes to Virat's room and knocked it. After that they both go to downstairs and have a deep conversation. But suddenly Sai comes there

Sai: I got bored upstairs, I decided to come to you ( to Virat)

Virat: and she did the right thing Jeeva. I did the right thing. And I told my brother about the past of our relationship ( to Sai)

Sai: hello, I am Sai

Samrat: hello, I am Samrat. Brother of this.

Virat: this?

Sai and Virat starts telling their fake love story which is created by them.

Sai: Virat and I met at the University.

Virat: Jeeva, I saw Sai in the building and fell in love at that moment.

Sai: and I am into that.

Samrat: and? We met after so many years and decided to get married in 2 days before he was getting married, so, Sai?

Sai: yes, seeing him years later, I fell in love with him again. Even after the marriage proposal, we have already committed madness
.
Samrat: madness?

Virat: you can not understand.

Samrat: but this is madness to the face. Especially, it suits you.

Samrat takes Virat and Sai to there house. Virat introduces her to his family. Virat warned Sai before that his mom will not accept her. After introducing he takes her to the room

Virat: this is my room now our room. So, welcome to the house

Sai: thank you

Virat: you have defeated my mom by your words, congratulations.

Sai: in fact, I expected her to scream and swear. What happened to make her look so kinder?

Virat: you are not yet matured, do not rejoice ahead time, everything is not so easy. Let us call it the calm before the storm.