chapter 14

Pakhi takes her to the empty place

Sai: why you brought me here? Was there no other place to talk? I don't know what Sandhya told to you. And yaa I kindly request you to stay away from my life matters. A person should never interfere in other's life.

Pakhi: Sai.. your marriage is the result of anger decision of Virat. This is just a step taken by him to hurt me.

Sai: if you are so sure, then answer. What you have done to Virat? Why is he so angry with you?

Pakhi: he saw a moment which was an unpleasant incident. He saw me being forcibly kissed and he believed that I had cheated on him. I told him that it was done forcibly, I resisted, but he did not believe it. Out of anger, he brought you to our marriage.

Sai: don't make me laugh Pakhi. Do you take me as a fool to believe in your words? how can you be driven into a position in which you do not want to be? And if you were in a difficult position, wouldn't Virat help you?

Pakhi: you don't know Sai what was I feeling. You can't even imagine when a man can go to in pain, in jealousy. Put yourself in my place. Doesn't a woman go to the one she loves? Why don't you think that why I am trying so hard for Virat?

Sai: I don't know, you tell me. Actually I don't even want to listen to you anymore.

Sai starts going from there

Pakhi: Virat had put you in a stupid game. Run, save yourself. Don't be a part of this game any longer. Don't fall prey to jealousy and anger.

Sai:  I am not a victim. I made a decision in my senses, I married Virat.  And you please don't run after the fish that had flown away.

Pakhi: the roof that's held up by an unhappy marriage is bound to collapse, Sai. Are you so blind that you can't see Virat loves me? I know him very well. I can see his joy, anger, anxiety, sparkle in the eyes of him. Sadness- I know everything about him. Because this is true love. Our love. You don't understand?

Sai: do you even know what true love means? Don't waste your time, Pakhi.

Pakhi: by the way, don't worry. Of course I haven't shown your friend  that who you are. I am going to work. you stay here alone with these trees. And yaa true love is to accept refusal and fight for it to the last.

By saying this Pakhi goes from there.