chapter 2

Virat goes to work and Sai read some books. At evening Sai went to bath and came outside. She saw Pakhi there

Pakhi: well, how? Was the shower good for you?

Sai: how did you get into this room?

Pakhi: to a room that I have arranged to my liking? From many years I dreamt that I would come here. You cannot expect me to ask your permission.

Sai: sorry. Look, I'm actually upset that this happened to you. But I

Pakhi: I don't like it, but.... What's your name?

Sai: Sai

Pakhi: sai... Listen sai. If there is a crime, then there is a "but". Moreover, no one is upset about anything. If you are upset, then it's because of you who put us all in this situation.

Sai: I myself did not want to be in such a situation, nor to put you in it.

Pakhi goes and takes a vase. She drops it intentionally on the floor

Pakhi: I didn't want it to fall and break either. It just fell and crashed. What are we going to do now, Sai.

Sai: look, I really don't want to upset you. But I think you need to talk to Virat about this.

Pakhi: what should I talk to Virat about. And when I speak, I'm not going to ask you! But.... You have to collect it all! You have to bring it all back to its original form. My life, in the way I wanted. My room, which I have arranged, you must give me back! Because it's all mine! Mine!

Sai: I think if you leave, it will be better.

Pakhi: if anyone has to leave here, it's not me. Its you. The door is there.

Virat comes there and stands near door

Pakhi: you are not too hopeful, I hope. Because it won't work. Do not get in the way under my feet a lot.

Virat: you are wrong, Pakhi. From here you must leave. This is sai's and my bedroom. Please go out.

Pakhi: it's yours?

Virat: yes

Pakhi: it's all.. belongs to you??

She takes out sai's cloths and throws it on floor

Pakhi: look, it all belongs to Sai, right?

Virat: pakhi, can you calm down?

Pakhi: I can not. You can't sleep on our bed with her.

Pakhi goes and takes the photo frame near the table

Pakhi: look look. This is out photo, ours. Only we are in this picture, she has no place here. This is our story.

Virat: look Pakhi

He takes out a file from his bag

Virat: and this is a marriage certificate. Therefore, you have no place here.

Pakhi: very convincing.

Virat: now I ask you to leave, please

Pakhi: you can't kick me out of here.

Virat: please, leave from here. I beg you, go away. Don't make trouble anymore, and go away.

Pakhi: I love you so much. I allow you..... Have as much fun as you want. But no woman can satisfy you more than me. Nothing will destroy our love.

Virat: Pakhi, be in your limits. I am not having fun with Sai. We got married of our own free will and loving eachother.

Pakhi: how is it?

Virat: what?

Pakhi: we both know what and why. I don't know where you found her. But I know very well why she is here. But I won't allow it. Now I will go and tell my mom everything. I do not care. Let it be what will be.

By telling this she goes from there

Virat: Pakhi

Sai: I think you should go. Otherwise she will dishonour herself.

Virat goes behind Pakhi.

Virat: Pakhi

Pakhi: what happened? Scared? Afraid that the game you are playing will be disrupted when anyone finds out everything?

Virat:. I am not afraid of anyone. Neither mom nor anyone else bothers me. Go, tell them, come on. Tell them you cheated on Virat. Tell them Virat saw me kissing sunny. Come on, tell them. What will happen after you tell? What? What did you think? How will mom look at you after that? Don't look Pakhi. Therefore, be silent. I am silent and I think you too should be silent.

Virat was going from there but Pakhi holds his hand and kisses him but Virat pushes him and wipes his lips

Virat: Pakhi don't you dare to do this anymore, do not dare.

By telling this Virat goes to his room. Sai was talking on phone

Sai: I wish I could be there. .... Okay, but you don't leave him alone, okay? ..... Okay bye I will talk to you later.

Virat: Sai, I apologise on behalf of pakhi. I didn't think she would go that far, sorry.

Sai: no problem

Virat: may our war be victorious. We have embarked on a path from which there is no return...... What to do? Go dry your hair, pull yourself together, I'll take you somewhere.

Sai: where to?

Virat: surprise

Sai: no I don't want your surprises. Usually your surprises change my life, like this marriage was a surprise.

Virat and Sai smiles

Virat: do not be afraid. Look, this might be the most beautiful thing you've ever seen in your life. I am ready to argue with my family for it, believe me.

Sai: okay I will get ready.

Virat: I'm waiting

Sai: okay.