VII

"I'm going to say this once," Steve says stepping into the room with Percy, Wanda, and Pietro.

"How about 'none-ce'," Tony replies not looking up.

"Shut it down," Steve demands.

"Nope, not gonna happen," Tony remarks back.

"You don't know what you're doing," Steve protests.

"And you do?" Bruce questions, "She's not in your head?"

"You don't know that it won't end up like last time," Percy argues.

"I know you're angry," Wanda says stepping out from behind Steve.

"Oh," Bruce scoffs, "We're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

"Banner after everything that's happened?" Steve starts.

"It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony exclaims.

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda exclaims.

"This isn't a game," Steve argues. Percy gives Pietro a look and he runs around unplugging the cradle.

"No no, go on," Pietro says, "You were saying?" Suddenly, the kid falls through the floor.

"Pietro!" Wanda exclaims.

"I'm rerouting the upload," Tony says turning back towards the computer. Steve throws his shield and Tony summons his suit and blasts Steve in the chest.

Wanda goes to help him, but Bruce grabs her from behind, "Go ahead, piss me off," the doctor mutters.

"Let her go Banner," Percy says as Clint runs up the stairs with a gun. Steve and Tony start fighting, and Wanda frees herself from Banner as Thor slides into the room. Percy's eyes widen as he runs towards the cradle. Thor lands on top of it and summons lighting, bringing it down on the cradle.

"Wait!" Banner exclaims. The machine hums to life before exploding, throwing everyone backwards. A red skinned man lands on top and everyone stares at it in shock. It looks around before flying towards Thor who throws it through a glass wall and into the living room. It stops itself in front of the window and looks out over the city. Everyone inches closer to attack, but Thor hold up his hand to stop them.

As the machine turns around, Thor sets his hammer on the table and walks over, "I'm sorry," the machine mutters manifesting clothes, "That was...odd. Thank you."

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asks feeling betrayed.

"I've had a vision," Thor says, "A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at its center. Is that," Thor explains pointing to the glowing gem in the robot's forehead, the stone from Loki's scepter.

"What, the gem?" Banner asks confused.

"It's the Mind Stone," Thor explains, "It's one of the six infinity stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparallel in its destructive capabilities."

"Then why would you bring it here?" Steve asks.

"Stark is right," Thor replies.

"Oh, it's definitely the end times," Banner mutters.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron," Thor says.

"Not alone," the robot cuts in.

"I'm sure we could do it without him," Percy states.