XIII

Peter wakes up to a hand gently shaking him. He opens his eyes and spots Percy standing over him.

"Morning sleepyhead," Percy says amused, "When I said to sleep when you're done, I meant leave the chair, not fall asleep where you're sitting."

"Sorry," Peter replies sheepishly, "Guess I was really tired after making the video. Oh, the video!" Peter exclaims turning on the computer in front of him, "I think I posted it, but also it was so late I can't even remember if it was good or not!"

Percy laughs behind him, "Don't worry cuz, it's fantastic," he says, "We've all had a look already. So have 6.5 million people."

"6.5 million people?" Peter mutters in shock, "That's more people than I've ever met in my life."

"Yeah, Harley's algorithm worked extremely well," Percy says, "We're already trending and Good Morning America wants Tony in for an interview already."

"How long was I asleep?" Peter mutters.

"Long enough that Scott made pancakes," Harley replies from his place on the couch.

"Wait, pancakes, what kind?" Peter asks spinning around to face the other kid.

"Chocolate chip," Harley answers his mouth full, "There's some more over on the table."

Peter walks over and grabs a plate and pancakes, "Where is everyone else?" Peter asks suddenly aware that it was just him, Percy, and Harley.

"They went to the store," Percy replies, "To stock up on supplies and replace what Scott used to make pancakes."

Peter nods before standing up and stretching, "Does anyone happen to have some spare clothes I can borrow?" He asks realizing he's still in his Spidey suit.

"Catch," Percy says tossing a bundle of clothes at him. Peter fumbles but manages to hold onto everything.

"Thanks," Peter replies before heading to the bathroom and changing. "Are these your clothes Percy?" Peter asks as he exits the bathroom. Though the pants were a bit too long, the shirt didn't look that big on him.

"Yeah," Percy replies, "I always have extra clothes on the Quinjet."

"We're back!" Scott shouts as the door opens and the three adults walk in, "And we have goodies!"

"Oo, what'd you get?" Peter asks running over to the man. As the two dive into an excited discussion about snack foods, Natasha clears her throat.

"I think we should go over the plan before we get distracted," the former assassin says causing Peter and Scott to quiet down. "Tony called me and let me know that everything in Siberia is under control. The government is beyond pissed right now, especially with Peter's video circulating. UN members are reassessing their position on the Accords, and Tony wants us to do a press conference when they get back. We have several hours to kill before we need to be suited up and back in New York. The Avengers Base is currently being used by the government's team, so we can't go there, but Stark says we can use his tower if we need," Natasha explains.

Percy nods, "That sound like a good plan, Peter and I have an errand we need to run in the city anyways." Peter sends Percy a confused look, what did they need to do? Percy just shakes his head indicating he'll tell Peter later.

"It's settled then, we'll leave for New York in 10," Clint says carrying his bag back out to the jet.

"Someone's excited to leave," Scott mutters before following the archer out.