Team Rocket Meowth

You are about to start your Pokémon journey in the Kanto region. So you get out of bed, dressed and upstairs for break fast.

Your mom is cooking break fast.

MOM;Good morning Son, break fast is almost ready. Your father called last night and told me he was sending over a sort of beginning trainer care package for you. So check out side.

"Wow, thanks Mom"

You say very excitedly as you rush out side to see a big cardboard box. So naturally, you pick it up and bring it in side and set it on the table

Before you could open it.

MOM;You are not gonna open it until you eat your break fast young man.

So naturally, you rush through your break fast.

She just sighs.

STILL MOM;Honey, slow down. I don't want you to choke.

You nod and eat a little slower. After you finish break fast, you open the box to see.

A Poké-ball

Then you see a note

Then you see a note.

NOTE;Dear Son,
I know that I work a lot and you don't see me a lot. How ever just know that I believe in you and know that you are going to be a powerful Pokémon trainer. This is your starter along with some other essentials. So don't trouble your self with going to that Professor.
With love,
Dad.

You bring out your Pokémon.

MEOWTH;Meowth, reportin for duty

"(Chuckled)(in your head)He said duty)Wait, you can talk!?"

MEOWTH;Meowth dats right Kid. So your da son of Da Boss.

"I guess"

You say with a shoulder shrug.

MEOWTH;Oh, (puts 1 paw on the other)Dats right. He never told ya da business he runs did he?

"Nope"

MEOWTH;Well don't worry your self about it. Let's see what else ya got. 5 oda regular Poké-balls, 1 of dose poké-dexs trainers get. Then a back for all your stuff. Den let's go Kid.

"O k"

You and your mom say your good Byes and with that. The 2 of you begin your Pokémon journey.