chapter six

POV: Flynn Riders

I managed to get away from the horse after we fell, it was a miracle that both of us lived after a fall like that. I found a cave that was covered with hanging vines and walked through it to hide.

On the other side was an opening with large mountains surrounding it and one tall tower right in the middle.

I heard the horse coming this way and quickly climbed the tower. Once i was inside, i knew i was safe. I was about to take the crowns out of my satchel when i felt something hard hit my head, causing me to black out.

The next thing i remember was waking up due to something wet being stuck in my ear. I yelled in surprise and realized that i was tied up. "Why am i tied up?" I questioned

"Struggling is pointless. I know why you're here and we're not afraid of you" a voice came from a dark corner of the tower. I squinted, trying to see the person but failed horribly, i also had no idea what he was talking about, he knows why im here? Does he know what i took?

"Who are you, and how did you find us?" The person asked, slowly walking put of the darkness. He, it was a he. He had (h/c) and purple eyes. He was barefoot and held a frying pan, which he must've used to knock me out.

"Ah hah..." oh, im staring. "Who are you, and how did you find us?" he asked again. Okay, be charming. I cleared my throat "i know not who you are, nor how i came to find you, but may i just say...hi. how you doing. Names Flynn Rider, how's your day going, huh?" I tried flirting but either he didn't catch on or he doesn't think im charming. He must not have caught on, yeah, its definitely not me.

"Who else knows our location, Flynn Rider?" He asked, taking a step toward me "no one, i- why do you keep saying us, as in plural. Are there other people here?"

"You...you don't know. You didn't come here for my sisters hair?" He asked making me furrow my brows. "What? Why would i want anything to do with your sisters hair, is it made of magic?" I asked jokingly "no...if you're not here for us, then why are you here?"

"Listen, lavender-" i started but he cut me off with a sneez "(y/n)" "-gesundheit. Heres the deal, i was in a situation, gallivanting through the forest, i came across your tower and v- ho, oh no, where's my satchel?" I asked looking around the room, trying to find it

"I hid it. Somewhere you'll never find it" he said proudly. I looked around again "it's in that pot, isn't it?" I said looking at a pot a few feet away from me. Before i could even look back at him i was knocked out again.

I woke up with something wet in my ear, again. "Wah, would you stop doing that!" I said as i rubbed my ear on my shoulder. "Now, I've hidden it somewhere you'll never find it." He spoke, i grunted in annoyance as he walked around me.

He didn't say anything but looked like he was deep in thought as the lizard climbed onto his shoulder. He stopped walking and stared at me, still deep in thought i think. He was good looking im not going to lie to myself or anyone else.

"I'll give your satchel back, if you take me to find my sister...and see the floating lights..." he mumbled the last part but i could still hear him

"Floating lights?" I asked and he showed me a painting, he's talking about the lanterns. "You mean the lantern thing they do for the royal siblings?"

"Lanterns? I knew they weren't stars. Tomorrow they will light the night's sky with these, lanterns. My sister went to go see them and i need to find her. You will act as my guide to find her and see the lanterns and returnus both home safely, then and only then, will i give your satchel back to you. Those are my conditions" he stated.

Thats a lot to ask for "yeah no can do. Unfortunately, the kingdom and i aren't exactly, simpatico at the moment. So i won't be taking you anywhere" hopefully he just gives my satchel back to me

"Okay. Then you wont ever get your satchel back, i hear crowns are pretty expensive." He said with a straight face "you went through my satchel? Fine. I take tou to see the lanterns, find your sister and bring you both back and i get my satchel? You won't say a word about me having the crowns?" I asked, if he tells the king or guards, its treason for me.

"I promise. I don't break promises. Ever." He looked like he wouldn't break a promise. "Fine. I'll take you" he smiled and untied me. I then got the arrows i used to climb the tower to climb back down. Once i was at the bottom i looked back up to see that he was gone, maybe he reconsidered? I need that satchel. "You coming lavender?" I yelled up "i am." I heard from behind me.

I jumped and turned around "how'd you get down here?" I asked, knowing i didn't see him climb down. "I used the door, how do you think anyone gets into a tower like this? Climb it like you?" I just glared at him for making me climb down while he took the easy way.

He looked at the tunnel to leave for a moment "if you're gonna sing-" he started singing