chapter fourteen (Final Chapter)

Your pov

After the lights faded away Eugene started opening his eyes "(y/n)?" I heard him whisper. I gasped "Eugene?"

"Did i ever tell you, you have pretty eyes" i laughed and hugged him tightly. After we let go i smiled and kissed him, obviously surprised, he kissed back.

We used the towers secret exit to leave, our first stop was the Castle. We explained to a guard and he sent us to the balcony of the castle to wait. Soon, the King and queen ran through the doors. We looked at them and they ran to us, the queen hugging me and the king hugged Rapunzel. We held onto each other then looked at Eugene.

I held my hand out for him and he took it, i then pulled him into the hug

No ones pov

Eugene:: Well, you can imagine what happened next. The kingdom rejoiced, their lost Prince and Princess had returned.

The party lasted an entire week and honestly, i don't remember most of it

People were still dancing to songs and celebrating the return of the lost royals

Dreams came true all over the place, hook hand went on to become the most famous pianist in the world, if you can believe it!

Hook hand sat at a piano, playing it happily as people watched and cheered

And big nose? Well, he eventually found true love. As for mime, i assume he's happy, he's never told me otherwise

Big nose and a pretty lady smiled at each other lovingly as mime walked hy them and pretended to go down steps

Thanks to Maximus, crime in the kingdom dissapeared overnight

Maximus walked through two lines of soldiers who, instead of holding swords, they each held a frying pan, Maximus grunted as he saw an empty spot and a soldier ran and got into position in said spot, the soldier offered an apple as an apology to the horse and Maximums kindly took it, he then continued his trotting.

"As did mosy of the apples, Pascal never changed"

Pascal was being fed different colored fruits by a group of small girls who laughed as he changed colors according to the fruits, they then handed the chameleon to (y/n), who then brought him over to Rapunzel

"At last, Rapunzel and (y/n) were home. And they finally had a real family, they were royals worth waiting for. Beloved by all they led their kingdom with all the grace and wisdom that their parents did before them.

A small girl offered Rapunzel a pretty purple flower, she smiled as she bent down to the girls height and accepted it. (Y/n) finished playing a song for people passing and joined his sister and parents.

"And as for me, i started going by Eugene again. Stopped thieving and turned it all around"

The king and queen left their children to head back to the castle. Rapunzel was pulled by the arm to a cafe to taste some sweets. (Y/n) put his guitar back into the case and stood up, not feeling his crown on his head anymore, he smiled, knowing who took it and turned toward the culprit.

He held his hand out to Eugene, asking for the crown back but Eugene pretended not to know of anything. He smiled as (y/n) made a 'give me' motion with his hand. With Eugene not giving it back, (y/n) pulled him in for a kiss. Eugene then put the crown back onto (y/n)'s head

"But i know what the big question is, did (y/n) and i ever get married? Well im pleased to tell you that after years and years of asking, I finally said yes"

(Y/n):: Eugene

Eugene:: alright, i asked him

(Y/n):: and we're living happily ever after

Eugene:: yes we are.

.........
.........

A/N:

And thats the end of this book!
Thank you all for reading it and supporting it, i appreciate each and every one of you!

So i do plan on making another book, two actually, one for the Tangled series with you in it like this one and one for Tangled ever after, not right now though, im working on the chapters for the series, each episode gets its own chapter and im doing the whole series so your power like in this book is going to be used there, thats why it wasn't used often in this book.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the book!