[1] Housepet Tag/Intro

A/N: Just a quick note that if you havent read " [0] INFO " you should do that before you start reading this chapter. It'll probably help you out a lil bit.

-----

Y/N POV

I was waiting for my sister to get home to tell her the good news. I was going to be enrolling at Hyakkaou with her! I was excited, yes, but I was also nervous. I knew about the houspet system and I knew that my sister wasn't even close to my gambling skills. To be honest, I taught her-- by hiring professionals-- how to gamble in the first place when I heard she wanted to attend Hyakkaou. Every time we gamble together, I win. She's told me that if I ever go to Hyakkaou, I should avoid gambling due to the housepet system. I heard the door click, indicating it was unlocked, before seeing my sister walk in. "Hey Mimi! How was-" I looked down at her new tag. "Who did it." It didn't sound much like a question, more like a demand. "Some new girl, Yumeko Jabami." I looked at her while she placed her bag down. I was baffled. A new student beat my sister? Unbelievable. "How much?" She tensed. "Ei-eight million yen..." She began to shake, whilst I clenched my teeth. "I'll enroll three days early, so starting tomorrow, I'll be attending your school. With my help, you'll be able to pay off your debt." I spoke while heading to the door. "I'll be back soon. Try to relax, Mimi. You won't be a housepet for very long." And with that, I left our house. 

In the garage, I approached my f/c Mercedes-AMG project one. Yes, I was rich. I owe it all to my gambling skills, though. But when my sister wanted to begin her schooling at Hyakkaou, most of my money went to her. I hired the best of the best to help my little sister improve her gambling skills, but I see now that I should've done it myself. I say little, but we're only about a year or so apart. I was sitting in my car, pondering the right choice of action before deciding to call in a favour. I dialed their number and waited for them to pick up. 

"Hey, Kirari? I'd like to speak with you about attending your school."

"Of course, Y/N. Come to the student council room. You remember the location of it, yes?"

"How could I forget where my friend spends most of her time?" I chuckled lightly. "I'll be there soon."

"Excellent."

I hung up and started my car. I pulled out of our garage and drove to Hyakkaou Private Academy. I completely ignored the fact that I was in my sister's spare uniform. I noticed some students were exiting the building still, so I decided to park my car in front of the gate. After stepping out and locking my car, I made my way towards the school. I heard the whispers of the students I passed. To be honest, I wasn't really bothered until some guy came up to me. He was tall, yes, but I didn't let that intimidate me. "Hey girlie, wanna gamble?" I merely sighed. I didn't want to gamble any students if I wasn't one myself. "Tomorrow, same time, same place. Got it?" I look up to him, glaring. "Sure, don't be late!" He sang. Boys are so annoying sometimes. When I had finally arrived at the student council room, I knocked on the door. Hearing a faint, 'come in,' I opened it to find the whole student council staring at me. "Ah, Y/N. We were just talking about you." Kirari spoke with her usual smirk. "Oh? I didn't know you were so interested in me that you'd tell you student council about me." I teased, earning a laugh from what looked like a child. 

"You're all dismissed. Y/N, come, let's talk about your enrollment." She said smoothly, walking over to her large fish tank. I waited until it was only Kirari, her secretary, and myself in the room before opening my mouth to speak. "I assume you're here about your sister's gamble, yes?" She turned her attention to me. "Yes, actually. That's why I wanted to come earlier than the date we had previously planned." She looked past me to her secretary. "Sayaka, be a dear and go home. You should rest. I have a feeling tomorrow will be... interesting." I heard a quiet, "Yes, madam president." before she left. Kirari dropped her smirk, replacing it with a genuine smile. "Y/N, it's been so long. Ririka and I have missed you." She stepped forward, embracing me into a tight hug. "Speaking of Ririka, where is she?" I asked as we pulled away from each other. "She had to get something from her office. She'll be back any minute now." As if on cue, Ririka walked though the door. She put her hand up to her mask, ready to take it off, until she saw me. "Kirari, who is that?" I felt a little hurt, but then again, it's been a few years. I've changed a lot since the last time the three of us were together. "Hey, Riri..." I waved shyly. I heard a barely audible gasp before she reached her hand up to her mask, taking it off. "Y-Y/N..?" She asked, tears falling uncontrollably. I simply nodded and held my arms out, letting her fall into me and cry on my shoulder while she said things like, 'I missed you' and 'You've changed so much.' I look back at Kirari who chuckled at her sister's behavior. 

"Ririka, Y/N's going to attend Hyakkaou starting tomorrow." The mentioned girl abruptly stopped and looked me in the eye, reaching her hand up to my face and caressing it gently. "Are you sure? Last time we saw you, you were terrible at gambling." she laughed a bit at our old memories. "Yeah, I'm sure. I mean, who else is gonna protect my baby sister and my closest friends?" I saw both Kirari and Ririka's smiles falter for a moment when I said 'friends.' 

I looked at the time and tensed. "I, uh, I gotta go. See you both tomorrow?"

"Of course, Y/N. I look forward to gambling with you soon." Ririka let go of me and I pulled her in for one last quick hug whilst also placing a small kiss on her forehead. This caused her to blush furiously and Kirari to look a little jealous. I chuckled at their childish actions and said my last goodbye before leaving. When I get outside, I see a few students taking pictures of themselves with my car in the background so I decided to mess with them. I started my car with the keys and watched them get scared half to death. I burst out laughing near them and they all looked at me, probably asking themselves who I was. When I looked up at them, I decided to mess with them some more. "That's a nice car you have there. I didn't know you were so rich." One of the boys puffed out his chest and spoke, trying to flirt, I think. "You like it, huh? I could always take a pretty girl like you somewhere... private with it if you'd like." He had a disgusting smug smile on his face. "Sorry, but I prefer to drive by myself. Now get away from my car." It was their turn to laugh now. "Your car?! I bought this baby with my own money! What the hell are you on about?!" He asked, still laughing at me. "I don't see how it's funny, but answer me this. If it's your car, why does the license plate say 'Saotome'?"

They all stopped, now staring at the guy who claimed it was his car. "B-because Mary Saotome is my... girlfriend? Yes, girlfriend!" I looked at him, baffled that he called my sister his girlfriend. I walked up to him and grabbed his collar, raising him off the ground with one one hand. "If you think for one second that my sister is your girlfriend, you're wrong. You don't even know her, do you?" I asked, my eyes glowing a bright green. I could feel a pair of powerful blue eyes on the back of my head, indicating that Kirari was watching this whole affair. "I'm going to let you go and you will never speak to me or my sister ever again. Understood?" He frantically nodded as I sighed. I dropped him, causing the poor boy to stumble since I held him a few inches off the ground. When the group was out of my sight, I got back in my car and went home. 

Words: 1500

:: UNEDITED ::
--------

A/N: Well that wraps up the first real chapter! I'll try to get a backstory chapter out sometime in the near future so no one's confused on how we know the Momobami twins. Be safe and stay hydrated. Have a good day/night/morning/evening~!