4k special

a/n: lmao so im gonna add a few more things to the upcoming chapter a little more and then i'll post it. thanks for 4.1k reads and almost 170 votes!! :)

Since this is a special, i'm just gonna do a random hc thing for yall and the characters. when we hit 200 votes or 5k reads, i'll do another one unless someone requests a one shot of one of the love interests (or a platonic one shot with mary or another character)

How they react when they find that Y/n is a housepet 

𝙆𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙢𝙞

- I feel like Kirari would just ask you who did it, expel them, and clear your debt. 

As Y/n made her way through the halls with a housepet tag, she avoided everyone's gaze in fear of being treated like an inanimate object. Unfortunately, she had subconsciously stopped in front of the student council room. "Nope, not today." When Y/n had turned to leave, a hand was put on her shoulder and she met the eyes of Kirari, her girlfriend. In an instant, icy blue eyes darted to the new item Y/n was wearing. "Who did you gamble with?" 

Kirari's eyes looked up to see her girlfriend averting her gaze to the floor. "Y/n. Look at me. Who did it?" A slightly cold hand was placed on Y/n's cheek, forcing the girl to look at the president. With a heavy sigh, a name escaped her lips. "Daichi..." 

"Come to my office in ten minutes, I'll clear your debt," Kirari spoke with venom laced in her words. "You won't be hearing from Daichi anytime soon, either" And with that, she left, leaving Y/n standing there alone. 

Let's just say that no one wanted to win against you after that.

𝙍𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙢𝙞

- okay but like

- why would you even gamble with high stakes when you know this bean is gonna be worried af about you no matter what when you do anything like that

- anyways, she'd probably go to her sister and ask her to clear your debt 

Y/n had just lost her first gamble in years. She wasn't upset about the fact that she had lost over a million yen, no, she was upset at herself. She knew that she would have to face her girlfriend, Ririka. So, being the calm person she is, Y/n left the table after bidding the people there a good bye before heading straight to her lover's office. 

A faint 'come in' had reached Y/n's ears after she knocked on the door. The girl took a deep breath and walked in to find Ririka slumped over her desk with paperwork scattered everywhere. She noticed someone standing directly in front of her and looked up to meet the eyes of her partner. "You need any help, Riri?" Before the platinum-blonde girl could answer, her eyes found the housepet tag. "Y/n..." Even with her mask on, it wasn't hard to spot the trembling in Ririka's voice. "Come with me, Kirari can fix this." 

You'll have to comfort her if something like this happens again. 

𝙔𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙠𝙤 𝙅𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙢𝙞

- this woman

- she'd probably get the name of who did it and gamble with them

- then she'd help you pay off your debt

"Y/nnnnnn!~" Ah, yes. Yumeko's voice practically shook the halls every single time she was looking for her girlfriend. Immediately, the mentioned girl tried to hide, unable to face the wrath of the deathly bear hugs at the moment. "Y/nnn~ where are you?" Unfortunately for you, Midari had stepped in front of you, asking for a gun to be shot at her. Again. And Yumeko was just behind the corner, too. Y/n has the best luck today. "There you are! What are you doing just standing here alone, Y/n?" Midari let a comical tear fall from her eye as she just left, hoping to get someone else to shoot her. 

Not even a second later, you were being crushed. "Yu- YUMEKO-" Y/n wheezed out. "I CAN'T BREATHE-" The mentioned girl retracted her arms and muttered an apology, finally allowing some oxygen to enter your lungs. When she noticed the new tag, however, she was beyond pissed. "Who did you gamble with?" 

"I didn't gamble with anyone- okay. Daichi forced me to gamble with him." 

"Let's meet at the gates in a few minutes, alright?" Her cheery personality was back as she gave you a quick peck before leaving to find the guy who had the audacity to gamble with you in private. 

After that whole thing, you had to promise Yumeko that you'd be more careful about who you gamble with. 

𝙔𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙞 𝙔𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚

- She'd ask Kirari to clear your debt and tell her fans to attack whoever made you a housepet

- be ready for a lecture afterwards, though

You had just gotten back into Yumemi's dressing room after your gamble, knowing that she would be at a student council meeting. Well, at least that's what you thought. In reality, she was on her way  to the same place as you. 

"Y/n? What are you doing in here?" Upon hearing Yumemi's voice, you hid the tag and acted normal. 

"Oh, I was just imagining you in all these different outfits, y'know?" Apparently that didn't work. Your girlfriend still saw the chain attached to the tag. "Nope, that's sweet of you to say, but no. You're coming with me and we're going to the president to clear your debt," You could hear the disappointment in her voice. 

"So who was it?" 

"...Daichi..." 

"Dumbass." 

Later that day, you had to pry your girlfriend, Yumemi, and her fans off poor Daichi, only to get a lecture about it the next day. 

𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙄𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖

- she will threaten them to pay you back instead. 

- yeah, you're not hearing from that person ever again.

"Yo, hotstuff. Shoot me?" Midari smirked at her girlfriend, not noticing the houspet tag that adorned Y/n's uniform. 

"Not right now, Dari. I have to pay some dude back since I lost a gamble." Immediately after hearing that statement, her gaze darkened. "Name. Who did it." They way she spoke was as if it were a demand rather than a question. 

"Daichi." 

"Gonna go kill a bitch." 

"Dari, no killing yet."

Yeah, you had to help her hide the body. 

𝙎𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙠𝙖 𝙄𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞

- she would probably faint or something

- ofc, expect her to ask the president to clear your debt 

"Ah, Y/n! Are you- eh? EH?! IS- IS THAT A HOUSEPET TAG?!" Sayaka, your girlfriend, had fainted due to the fact that you had just been put in debt. So you carried her back to the student council room. 

"Kirari, your secretary fainted again."

"Y/n, what the fuck. This shouldn't be an almost daily thing." It wasn't hard to see that the president was trying to suppress a laugh. 

"Yeah, long story short, I'm a housepet now and-" 

"Oh, so that's why?" Kirari shook her head at you as Sayaka began waking up in your arms. "Let me clear your debt, then-" 

"MISS PRESIDENT, PLEASE CLEAR Y/N'S DEBT!!" Sayaka screeched, resulting in you wheezing your ass off after falling on the floor. 

"I was going to do that, anyways, Sayaka." 

You got a lecture afterwards. 

(I'll probably add one for Mary and Runa later on)

---

1200 words

Unedited

A/N: Now,

DISCORD TIME!!!

to give you a short overview of my server, it's got a welcoming community that is still growing. There's a LOT of channels, so it's likely that you'll find one for almost anything, really. We've got fun bots, nice admins, cool members, and more. Of course, when you join, you'll have to go through a short verification process. it's not hard, you just have to answer a few questions in our verification channel. Then, one of the admins or myself will verify you and you'll have full access to the server. and we're currently working on fixing the reaction roles so they just have a better layout in general. Just copy this link and join the server!

https://discord.gg/b7xcm4g5Uf

(also, 'Daichi' is just a random name i thought of for the hcs, and none of this is canon to happen in the storyline yet)