[8] Hotshot

FJGBSJDF JUST WANNA SAY THANKS FOR 1.5K+ READS!!

____________________

3rd pov

Y/n was fiddling with her new collar in her room when she let out a sigh. "Guess I have to tell Mary..." She stood from her place and made her way to her sister's room. Knocking on the door, Y/n heard shuffling from the other side. The door opened and Y/n opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off by her sister. "What the hell is around your neck?!" 

"Mary, relax. I joined the student council, but I'm their housepet for a while..." The slightly taller girl averted her gaze to the floor. 

"You dumbass! I told you not to get involved with them! Especially Kirari!" Mary was pissed that the president did this to her sister. "Being a housepet is horrible, Y/n. I didn't want you to become one or join the student council, but here we are." She sighed and brought her hands to her head, rubbing her temples. 

"I'll be fine, I promise."

Mary sighed once again before closing the distance between the two with a hug. "I just don't want anything to happen to you..." The girl's voice broke as she retreated back into her room. Now it was Y/n's turn to sigh. She walked away, debating on taking the collar off or not. 'Maybe I shouldn't take it off. You never know if it's bugged or not with Kirari'

X

Y/n was going to her garage to get one of her vehicles when a limousine pulled up beside her. "The day hasn't even started..." She muttered under her breath as the window rolled down, revealing Kirari and Ririka. "Good morning, Y/n. Sleep well?" The girl nodded in response. 

"I'll see you both at school," Y/n hoped they would leave her alone while she was on her way to her garage, but the Momobami twins had other plans. Kirari had gotten out of the limousine and started following Y/n. Upon realization of their plan, she broke out into a sprint and managed to get to the door when Kirari had ran after her. The two collided and Y/n was quick to catch the president. "I know you're excited to see me, but maybe you should wait for a more appropriate moment before trying to dive on top of me?" Kirari's face held a blush that was barely visible. 

"Y/n, why did you run from me?" 

"I was getting my car so I could drive my sister and I to school before we're late. Is there a problem with that?"

"Yes, actually. You're the council's pet, which makes you my pet. That being said, you will ride with Ririka and I to school." Kirari smirked at the girl. 

"That is true, yes, but neither of us are at school right now. Therefore I am technically not a housepet at the moment and I don't have to follow your orders, Ms. President." Y/n smirked as Kirari's fell. 

"Of course. I'll see you in the Student Council room soon, darling~" She walked back to her limousine and drove off. 

Y/n finally got her car and picked her sister up from the house before going to the school. Upon their arrival, Yumeko and Ryota were standing in front of the school. The black haired girl smiled and hugged Y/n when she got close enough. "Hey, Yumeko! How've you been?" 

The girl groaned, "It's been so boring lately! No one wants to gamble with me!" She then gasped in realization. "Y/N WILL YOU GAMBLE WITH ME?! PLEASEEEE!!" 

"Sure," The blonde girl chuckled at Yumeko's childish behaviour before placing a kiss on her cheek. Yumeko blushed at the small action, "Y/n, you're so cute~!" 

"That's kinda gay-"

"Shut up Ryota, no one asked you." He put his hands up as if he were saying sorry. "Anyways, Kirari's expecting me in the council room. Bye guys!" Y/n went inside the school and made her way towards the council room when she was stopped by Midari.

"Hey hotshot, wanna gamble?" 

"Maybe later."

"At least shoot me then?" Midari held the gun by the barrel, waiting for Y/n to take it. When the gun left her hand, Midari was overjoyed. "Shoot me!!" 

It didn't take a genius to know there was a bullet in the chamber already, but Y/n fired the gun anyways. She purposefully missed because she didn't want to be on Kirari's bad side, plus, the bulled was fired into the wall behind Midari. The girl with the eyepatch was in pure ecstacy despite not being shot by Y/n. 

"Try not to die, Midari," Y/n placed the gun in front of Midari and made her way to the council room once again. 

"Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnn~!" Yumemi and Runa squealed at the same time. Sighing, the girl turned around to face the duo. "What's up?" 

"Let's go play video games! Nyahahahaha!"

"We have to practice for the concert! Let's go!" The two girls looked at each other. "I wanted to spend time with Y/n!!" The tension in this hallway was very noticeable and Y/n decided to just slip away. 

.

.

"I swear, if someone else interrupts me-" 

"Y/n, the president seems to be waiting on someone, and I believe it's you." 

"Sayaka, please just take me there. I'll probably just end up running into more people." The secretary sighed at how Y/n was exhausted from talking to people in the halls. 

--------------------

Unedited

939 Words

________________

ISUGFH okay. I forgot wattpad was a thing and I apologize for the late and short update. The next chapter should be out soon. For now, though, take this image.