character study

𝒐𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒆 : 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝗲𝘂𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗲

      ~ ᴀɢᴇ : 40 .

      ~ ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ : 168 .

      ~ ʜᴀɪʀ : long red .

      ~ ᴇʏᴇs : brown .

      ~ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ : daughter (𝒐𝒉 𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒂) .

      ~ ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : works in a fashion company , makes investment from time to time .

      ~ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ : villa in skytown .

----- oh yoon hee is an honest gentle artistic soul and a smart powerful woman . She always fights for what she believes in and does everything for the sake of her loved ones , she is sometimes too trusting , gullible and naive which makes her afraid of getting used and taken advantage of . The woman was always too busy to date and had to work part time jobs in her youth to cover her mother's hospital bills and only got to study fashion because of her scholarship .

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏 : 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝗷𝗶-𝗮𝗵

     ~ ᴀɢᴇ : 42 .

     ~ ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ : 174 .

     ~ ʜᴀɪʀ : black/dark brown .

     ~ ᴇʏᴇs : brown .

     ~ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ : father (𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒋𝒊-𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏) .

     ~ ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ceo of jakomo and next owner of Simoon's construction .

     ~ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ : penthouse (100 floor) .

----- shim suryeon is a determined intelligent and strong perfectionist who most times appears to have a cold-bitchy personality . She comes from a wealthy family and studied business following her father's wishes . She has trust issues and is afraid of not being good enough that's why she neither trusts nor opens up to other people . She is too obedient to her father making her someone too afraid to show the real her and be judged about it , she doesn't believe in love .

-------

AN : I'm starting this book which is kind of an AU thing if you haven't noticed I hope you feel as excited as I am <3