Chapter 03 : unexpected and unwelcomed

Waking up from her dreamless sleep she put the bedsheets away and went to check her phone , looking at the time she groaned . why did she have to wake up at seven in the only day of the week of which she could be late to .

Mondays were the only days when she didn't have to work before midday . But now that she woke up and sleep was nowhere to be seen she stood up from her bed and opened up the curtains letting the sun light up every dark corner of her room . She made her bed and spotted the stack of paper on her nightstand . On top of them laid smaller ones with a golden logo , she had made up her mind to return them today feeling like the other woman might get in trouble without them .

She walked away from her bedroom and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for her daughter , half an hour later her daughter came out of her room dressed up .

" Good morning "

" Good morning rona . " yoonhee said as she put the plates on the table .

" Thank you " her daughter said as she started devouring the food .

" It tastes so good " she stated .

" Umm finish so I can drive you to school . " she said smiling .

After she waved her daughter goodbye , she followed her GPS leading her to the building she had never been at before .

" Finally " she said as she parked her car , taking the papers out and some choco buns she bought on the way remembering what the black haired woman had said .

When she entered the doors , she felt fascinated not because it was all gold and diamond but it was the fact that it was all so simple and somehow managed to look fancy , only unique pieces here and there that would amaze you but not enough to suffocate you .

She wore a dark blue suit , it suited her well so she didn't feel out of place and she assumed that that was the same reason as to why the security guard hasn't asked for her pass .

She spotted the assistant's desk and walked slowly to it , she tried to spot the woman she had seen before but no one who had passed by looked like her .

" Hello " oh yoon hee said catching the attention of the young girl who had been looking at her computer .

" Hello , ma'am . How may I help you ? Do you have an appointment ? " the girl asked politely .

" No , nothing like that . " she started as she grabbed the papers from her bag .

" I suppose these papers belong to this company " she finished as she handed them to the short haired girl .

" Oomo " she said loudly as she sat up .

" you have no idea how much these documents mean , we have all been so anxious about losing them , I don't know how to thank you . " she tried to think about something she could offer to the woman in front of her .

" Ah it's nothing . I just bumped into someone a few days ago and I think they didn't realize they dropped them . And if you don't mind , I think you know who had these documents , can you give them these when you see them next . " she asked with a big smile on her face as she put the bag of choco buns on her desk .

She started walking away when the girl suddenly called her .

" Mrs... " she started asking for the woman's name .