My first love

Based on true story and events..
Character is just fictional

Reader x  moran

"I'm so tired..moran"
Said y/n as she sat next him on a bench ..

Both of them used to meet each other in a park often..sitting next to each other..talking to each other and meeting each other

"I'm with you..i want to take you somewhere far from them..so you don't get to hear all of this..but tell me what happened today...what did they do now"
Asked moran as he wiped her tears

"Why does it always have to be me"
Said y/n as she kept looking at the grass..wishing not to exist...wishing if things in her house could get better

.
.
.

Y/n lived with her family..she was a commoner so her financial conditions as well as the environment in her home were not as good as she always wanted and wished for..

She always wished one thing deeply..to see the best bond of her family..so one day she could see all of her family sitting all together..smiling and laughing.. this is all she wanted in her life..to see her mother smile again.. to see her mother getting respect..though it was the exact opposite..

The environment in her home was..well alot worse..she was a small girl when she saw fights between her mother and father..and when we say fights it's not just the arguments but disrespecting..raising hand on her mother.. letting her know that she knows nothing..telling her all the bad stuff..cursing her and her mother.. as time went on she grew up stronger , not caring about her family fights anymore as she knew it's no use..

She had most of her focus on her studies and her job..after her college she asked her father for further studies but he never really gave her any response when it came to her studies..mostly because she was girl and he couldn't afford it too..she kept waiting for his response and searched for different universities and applying but he never really supported her..so she ended up working at two places to support her own studies at the same time..this was the only thing that she fought to do because all she could do was this..

As she started earning and saving money..her father started expecting financial support from her too..asking her jokingly to give him money so she knew what was in his mind and said no to him as she knew her money was only for her university..after all of her hardwork this was where she always intended to spend on..even when she rejected him he kept pressuring her to support him until one day her father along with her brothers said that whether she is a girl or not if she's earning and living under their roof she has to give him money..even when he and his son is already earning..

She then went back to work and cried her heart out..working was something she never wanted to do yet she did only for her studies and this was what it all resulted into..she wished she could stay out all day and avoid going back home as she knew it's no use..

After all of this she one day met someone special..someone who randomly bumped into her..he was a true gentleman..tall..black hair and eyes..or maybe dark brown..she saw him walking on the streets as they bumped into each other...saying sorry and walking away but she something about him was so special..he felt so positive in her dark and negative world..as time went by she realized how he always visited the place she worked in..his name was sebastian moran..as time passed by both of them became true friends..she started feeling more positive and happy..he was like a light in her dark world..