Author's note

Hello everyone❤️

First of all, how are you all?

Now I know you might be wondering why I'm not updating any of my book and I promise you , that is one of the reasons why I'm here.

I know, many of you may not read this or probably skip this ( I don't even blame you lmao)

Well..life has been hard. I'm sure many of us are going through things that we may not be able to talk about and this is why I've locked myself away from every single thing I used to do.

I'm a calligrapher. I am, as you all know author of these books as well and I also someone who does all of the chores by herself so I've been balancing it all with writing ever since the beginning and it wasn't so hard for me since I got used to it. I still love writing but from the past year, my anxiety is getting worse with the struggles I go through every single day and it's just that, my life keeps on getting worse and worse with each day that passes.

I am now standing at a place where I've lost all the hope in either doing what I loved to do or living yet I still push myself everyday and smile.

I promise you, i've been pushing myself almost everyday to write a chapter and provide you with something but currently I have nothing.

And I promise you, I will publish new chapters as soon as I'm able to write.

So thank you. Thank you for reading my books and still adding them to library. You guys are the only reason why I still smile I swear. You guys are the reason why I'm still here.

I love you all❤️

Pray that I get through this without giving up and come back with lots of updates❤️