Just the way you are

Oc x louis james moriarty

Warning : contains smut (explicit)

.
.
.

Third person pov.

White particles, highlighted by the sun, flew lightly through the air like feathers. They settled like snow on dark brown hair and got caught in the curls.

Maryam was just struck by a handful of flour that belonged to none other than Louis. You have never heard him laugh heartily. As if the now powdery white face of Maryam had been the funniest thing in his world.

She never thought it was possible that Louis would strike back. She was actually the trigger for this disaster. With the goal of baking cakes and the end result that they were both white stained with flour.

More flour fell both people's heads down as they laughed and held their bellies.

The mess in the kitchen was truly uninteresting because the two of them had too much fun throwing flour at each other. This went on until Maryam, clumsy as she was, inhaled as she got flour in her face.

Coughing, she shook herself and tried to gasp for air.

Of course, Louis came running immediately, worried and knelt down next to her.

"May, is everything alright?"

She loved that nickname he gave her the day he held out for her hand. And how could she say no to such a marriage proposal? It was so cute and innocent. Him being nervous would have been an understatement.

When she had calmed down a bit and was breathing normally again, she took advantage of Louis' inattentiveness.

Quick as lightning, she straightened up and stole a kiss from her Lou. The completely flabbergasted Louis had no time to react when she straightened up and dusted the flour from herself.

Louis followed a few seconds later and was caught right by his fiancée's lips.
Since Louis never wanted to force his May to do something, he always let her decide when and for how long they did something. Just like Louis respected her and let her take the lead, she also wanted not to force Louis to something as she wanted Louis to love her as much as she loved him.

She hadn't planned on going any further than kissing, but she just couldn't resist the cute smile on Louis’ face. As an unspoken question, she opened her mouth to invite Louis. Enthusiastic, but also a little uncertain, he accepted and explored her mouth with his tongue while she sucked it lightly, which gave Louis more courage.

While Louis hand was now on Maryam's waist, she had her hands behind his neck and stroked his soft hair with her fingertips.

A soft moan escaped his mouth as she pressed herself against Louis and her knee between his legs.

"Ma-"

He didn't get any further as she silenced him with a kiss.
The lovely kisses from earlier became more intense and demanding. Due to the lack of air, they temporarily parted their lips.

You know I want you to feel good, so please don't think that you can't stop anytime soon. I'm not forcing you to do anything so let me know if you don't want to anymore
said Louis in a loving tone. He wanted only the best for Maryam.

Yes, I will, Lou. Thank you"

With that she moved her hand painfully slowly down his upper body and did not miss the opportunity to open the buttons so that she could caress his warm and soft skin. A scar from his childhood surgery and several others could be seen.