A stranger on a bench

William x Gem reader

Requested by crattan , I hope i lived upto your expectations  <3

                                 ☆☆

A beautiful morning..bird's chirping...giggles of children playing in the garden..flowers blooming and showing its beauty and vibrant colors..a gentle breeze that formed a genuine smile on her lips..it was a beautiful morning..

A new day , a new start..another day..she was an early riser because she loved everything about the starting of the day..mornings were her favourite part of the whole day as she could see and feel alot more freshness, happiness and it was alot more calming and soothing to go out early in the morning and spend time listen to people and making them smile..that is what she loved to do the most..though some of them found her an absolute idiot and someone who wouldn't stop talking or jumping, she never stopped because this is how she loved to live her life..

Playing with children...meditating early in the morning, though staying quiet was the hardest thing for her...making sketches..helping elderly people and sometimes walking with them..exercising and running in the garden..she had something different to do every morning.

It was earlier this morning that her alarm clock woke her up right on time..she kicked her blanket and jumped out of her bed with a smile on her face..she walked upto her window and opened her curtains as light rays of sun hit her face, it was early morning so the sunshine was alot lighter.

"Goood morning~ "
She sang it in a happy tone

she gazed outside her window and saw people walking, a few children smiling,a few of them coming out of their carriage in their school uniform..she could hear muffled voices of people laughing and talking to each other

"Oh i should better freshen up before i get too late"
She said as she walked towards her bathroom to freshen up

.
.
.

"Oh well hello there..."
She waved to a few children she plays with

"Good morning miss"
Greeted some of the children with a child

"You're playing with us today right?! Liam and harry said they were busy today so will you join us today?"
Asked a four year old girl

"Oh good morning to all of you as well...Ofcourse i will..but i must warn you that i might leave as i have a new sketch to make today"
She replied with a big smile

"Yess!!! Let's play"
Said a boy amongst them

"Oh wait..i forgot to tell you that i have something for you"
She said as she sat down on the grass and patted on it as all of them made a circle and sat with her

She took out a kite from a bag and smiled at them..thanks to the weather that was breezy and a little bit sunny, it was perfect for them to fly a kite today

A little bit sunny, a little bit breezy..the air..the environment filled with giggles and laughter of children and a girl running and flying a kite together in garden..all eyes on them but instead of feeling shy or embarrassed, she kept smiling and laughing with those children..playing with them..flying a kite..