My love is immeasurable

(Reader x louis james moriarty)

"Y/n..please be careful"

"Oh..uh..right..pardon me"

It was a rainy day and y/n was ready for a day out with her lover, louis.
Since it was y/n who wished to go out with louis..she wanted to make sure she gets a simple yet elegant dress out so it doesn't get soggy in rain if it's heavier and it also looks the best on her.

Wanting to look the best for louis, she brought a chair and started to tip toe on it since her closet was gigantic enough, this was what she always did..to stand tip toe on a chair. Ofcourse it wasn't infront of louis since he was always very sensitive when it comes to y/n.

While standing on the chair and selecting the best dress..she took it out carefully but to her surprise louis stood right behind her and how did she even got to know louis was behind her? She heard him clearing his throat and then sighing.

While thinking that he might get a little angry for being careless, louis just said 'be careful' and carried her down from the chair with a smile.

Leaning closer and pressing a soft kiss on her forehead, louis smiled and whispered

"You'll look very pretty in this one"

Ofcourse, he has always been like this. From the first time when she met him, he was always this kind and caring but once they started to know eachother, she realized that it wasn't just his kind and caring side that made him such a beautiful person but his love for his loved ones..his honesty towards everyone and his protective side.

Not a single day has passed without louis praising y/n

Not a single day has passed without louis expressing how much he loves her

not a single day has passed without louis doing every single thing in order for her to be safe and healthy

And not a single day has passed without louis being the first person to let her know how much he means to him..how important she is to him

But why is it always your lover or your husband to be the first one to say 'i love you' but not you? It should always be from both sides was what y/n always thought yet she was never able to do as much as he always does for her. She wanted to express her love to him as openly as he always did. She wanted to let him know how much he means to her by her actions.

"Y/n..?"
Asked louis while snapping her out

"Lou.."
Said y/n softly while shifting her gaze down

Wanting to say so much more, she always ended up staying quiet and selfishly taking all the love. She wanted to be selfish and hear him express and show his love for her. It wasn't that she didn't love him but she was alot more shy.

It was normal..to feel so nervous when you're expressing your love to your lover..

It is normal..to feel shy while expressing love

Maybe she can do it..maybe she can be bold for once and say it straight away..express her love for him..love him..to embrace him and to show him how much he means to her. It wasn't as hard as she always thought.

Thinking about all those moments she has spend with him all those moments where louis kissed her and loved her.

All those moments where louis would randomly pull her in his warm embrace and whisper how beautiful she is and sometimes tell her how much he loves her.

All those moments where louis would get angry at her being reckless and careless and ending up hurting herself and then apologising with a kiss on her cheek.

And all those moments where louis protected her from all those creepy strangers that were staring at her.

She was his everything

But he was her lifeline too.

Gazing into his beautiful scarlet eyes, she slowly moved her hand close to his face and cupped his face with her right hand, seeing his eyes wide open at her action.

"Before i met you, i had ceased to believe in love but you showed me what love truly is..sometimes i wonder what i truly did to deserve someone like you.."
Said y/n as she then placed her head on his chest

Putting her feelings into words was hard, not because she wasn't good with words but because she was nervous..

"And before i met you, i always thought that true love never existed and something like love was rather a waste of time.. i was all alone but i never craved for love until i found you..my dear y/n, you taught me what true love is..how you can trust your true love..you've given me so much more than you can imagine and i'm truly lucky to have you.."
Said louis

"It might sound quite silly but i always felt how you are the brightest stars in the darkest of nights, the stars that sparkles in the dark and enhances the beauty of night, just like that you complete me louis..you are my everything.."
Said y/n

"..that's..too much for me y/n.."
Said louis while hiding away his smile

"I wish i could always show you how much i love you louis..my love is immeasurable.."
Said y/n

"You have given me more than i deserved y/n..i truly love you so much more"
Said louis as he slowly held her hand and pressed a kiss on top of it

He then moved her hand closer to his chest, pressing her palm on his chest with both of his hands

"This..beats for you and only you y/n..the days when you're not here, it slows down..and when you are here by my side, it pounds.."
Said louis

This made y/n blush madly while hiding her face from him..he truly knows how to make her feel special.

"I..i feel the same lou.."
Whispered y/n while gazing at him with a slightly blushed face

The two of them were so in love that they almost forgot about their date. gazing at each other with so much love and affection for each other, it soon broke with a loud sound of thunder, reminding them that they planned a date for today..

"Why don't you get dressed so we can go out before it starts to rain heavily.."
Said louis while holding her hand and kissing her knuckles

"How about we spend time here...together instead.."
Said y/n

"Sounds perfect..how about i cook for us tonight?"
Asked louis while placing his arm on y/n's shoulder as the two walked outside of their room

"how can i say no to such offer?"
Said y/n while smiling

Because y/n wanted to go out with louis earlier, cancelling her date outside and spending time with louis inside was something louis wasn't expecting, specially today but everything happens for a reason and as expected it turned out to be one of the most beautiful moments of their life. A night that the two of them will always cherish.

Both of them prepared their dinner together with a some serious cooking, some kisses and warm embrace and lots of romance and teasing and everything turned out to be very special.

Sometimes it is very important to let your lover/husband know how important they are to you, to let them know that  each and every moment of your life holds such an important meaning, to let them know how much you love them.