Arrange Marriage

Reader x surprise character

"Y/n..they're here- oh my you look absolutely beautiful. I'm sure he'll fall in love with you once he lays his eye on you"
Said y/n's mother as she smiled at her beautiful daughter standing right infront of a mirror..looking at herself with a dull and gloomy look instead

"Oh why aren't you smiling y/n? Trust me dear , he's a gem. Your father and i have met him twice and we loved the boy. Accepting us commoners is a very big thing my daughter"
Said her mother as she fixed her hair

"Big thing?! Mother pardon me but the class system was demolished and a new world was created long ago. It's been 4 years mother, yet you still act and think just the same. There isn't any such thing as a commoner or a noble now"
Said y/n

"My dear..once a commoner will always be a commoner. He's what every girl would dream to get married to. i'm sure you'll like him once you meet him"
Said her mother as she walked outside her room

'But what if i do not fall in love with him. Will it be worth getting tied in a relationship for? What if i do not have mutual feelings for him as he does'
Though y/n as she took a deep breath

A few minutes seemed like a year as she waited inside her room. Waiting for her mother to call her outside. Not that she was happy or excited to meet him or his family but because she wanted to get over with it as quickly as possible so she could focus on what she loved to do the most, Painting.

"Sweetie, oh what have you done to your dress..wait let me fix it for you"
Said her mother as she kept fixing her dress

"Beautiful..oh they're so kind and humble y/n..you'll be happy with them. Now come and meet them. They're asking for you"
Said her mother

"If it wasn't for you , i would never meet anyone. I have own goals in life mother. It's just because you and father wants it"
Said y/n as she walked out of her room

Walking through the hallways seemed like hell. As though she was walking on a path of thorns. Her hands trembling , her heartbeat that got faster with every step as nervousness took over her.

'C'mon, they won't eat you'

'It's just a proposal, it won't kill you..'

'One meeting and that's it. I'm sure they'll reject me. Yeah that's it'

Thinking thousands of things, she kept walking until she finally reached her living room. Though she acted as tough and tried recalling that she shouldn't be scared, but things didn't went according to what she planned.

Hiding behind her mother's back, her body started trembling. Anyone could tell she was nervous.

"Ah, my apologies..y/n..y/n sweetheart, come out"
Said her mother as she took a deep breathe before walking outside

"We should be apologising instead. We scared her..but not to worry"
Said a blonde guy as he got up along with a guy with blue hair

"You must be y/n l/n , it is our pleasure to meet you..i'm william..william james moriarty..apologies if we made you uncomfortable"
Said the blonde guy with a smile as he along with the other guy walked towards her with a smile

After finally calming down she peeked at the other family members..a small boy, a man skyscraper, a guy with burnette colored hair , another blonde guy with crystal blue colored eyes..