Rage

Mew picked up the phone and started his frantic questioning, " Where the hell are you? Are you okay? Is something wrong? Why was your phone off? Where did you go with that friend of yours?"

"Calm down Mew. Nothing happened. I'm perfectly okay. Don't worry. I am with my friend. He had some emergency so I went with him. My phone's battery was dead. I just charged it to call you."

"Gulf, it's not a little matter. I was so worried about you. It's fine that you are helping your friend but at least you should have informed me or mild. You can't just disappear like that."

"Are you shouting at me? Why are making a big deal out of it? It's not that big issue. I was away for only two hours. Why are you overreacting? "

"What the hell? I'm overeating?? Don't you realize what you have done wrong?"

"I'll talk to you at home. Bye. " Gulf abruptly cut the call.

Mew was relieved that Gulf was fine but he didn't like the way Gulf had talked to him. It was beyond rude and unlike him. He quickly informed Mild that Gulf was okay. He bid his parents good night and left for home.

He reached the apartment in half an hour. He rushed inside to talk to Gulf. Gulf was watching TV while munching on snacks.

"Gulf, let's talk. "

"Okay. What do you want to say? Why were you so angry with me? "

"Because you left without informing anyone."

"Do I need to tell you everything?"

"I'm not telling you to inform me about everything. But at least you should tell me if you are going away from our engagement party."

"Party was almost over by the time I left. I forgot to tell you. That's it. Why is it such a big deal. "

"Gulf, it was not random party. It was our engagement party. It is important day for both of us. You just disappeared like that. I was so worried about you. "

"Bright had some emergency so I went to help him that's all. Don't exaggerate."

"What was this emergency? "

"Are you interrogating me?"

"I'm just asking Gulf."

"It was his personal matter so I don't want to discuss it."

"I asked you what was the emergency."

"I said I won't. I'm completely fine so just relax. And it's not like I went alone. I was with my friend."

"A friend I had never seen or heard of before. Of course I would be worried. Gulf, I just want you to realize that you shouldn't just go out with anyone."

"Why? Do I need your permission? Now that we are getting married you will assert your dominance? I refuse to comply with your every demand."

"GULF. I'm not ordering you. I was just worried about you. You don't need my permission for anything. You are free. Why are you acting like this?"

"Whatever. I'm going to sleep. "

"Stop. Let's finish this discussion first. Why did you go in middle of party? What was the emergency? And most importantly don't you think you should at least apologize? "

"Why should I? And like I said it's his personal matter so I won't tell you."

"GULF."

"Stop shouting at me."

"Gulf, you are really getting on my nerves right now. I asked you a simple question. I expect a straightforward answer."

"Go to hell." Gulf stormed in anger to their room. Mew quickly followed him and before he could close the door, he pushed Gulf inside and locked the door.

"What the hell, Mew? How dare you push me like that? "

"I'm going to do a lot more than that."

"I don't want to talk to you right now. Go sleep somewhere else."

"I'm not going anywhere and we will talk right now."

"Bright was right you are too controlling and selfish."

Mew lost his temper and pushed Gulf on bed. He straddled Gulf and pinned his hands on the bed.

"Wha-" Gulf struggled to free himself but was no match for Mew's strength.

Mew forcefully kissed him while Gulf desperately tried to get away.

"MEW STOP. Aaahhh, stop right now. Let me go." Mew tightened his hold on Gulf's wrists. He started nibbling at Gulf's neck. He bit a little hard and sucked on it giving a hickey to him.

"Mew, it hurts. Let go."

"I'll show you what controlling is. Bright is more of priority to you right now. Maybe you are forgetting who do you belong to. I think I should remind you."

Mew unbuttoned Gulf's shirt and discarded it on the floor. He trailed kisses down his chest pausing at places to leave marks. When Mew reached for Gulf's belt, Gulf started crying.

"I'm sorry. Please stop. Please Mew. I won't do it again. Please stop Mew. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."