Story of Us

Hello Guys, I thought of ending it with last chapter but I felt like writing one more. I love this story so much that I don't want it to end but all good things come to an end.😄 This will be the last. I'm currently working on another story titled "Hauntingly Beautiful " featuring Sarawat and Tine. Give it a try.

I'm thinking of starting another Mew and Gulf story because I love them too much. My next fan fiction with Mew and Gulf is, "A promise to keep". Do give it a chance.

I hope you guys will support me like you have done till now. It meant a lot to me. You have no idea how happy all those votes and comments made me. I'm truly grateful to you people for reading this one till end. Thanks you.

Be happy and safe. 🥰

*****************************
After 5 years

"I love him so much." Gulf exclaimed in earnest.

"WHO? " Mew was startled at once.

"Him."

"Who is it? "

"Percy Jackson."

"What's there to love about him? "

"He's so strong and kind."

"So am I."

"He's handsome."

"So am I."

"He's a demigod. Top that now? "

"Well, I was dubbed as God by my fan club so... "

"That doesn't count."

"He is stupid at times."

"No, he's not. He's charismatic. And he fights monsters. "

"Charismatic? I'm epitome of perfection."

"Mew, stop being jealous of a fictional character.  It's stupid. "

"No, it's not. You can't fall for anyone else, fictional or real."

Gulf couldn't help chuckling at that. Mew was adorable as hell when he got jealous.

"Babe, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it Mew? "

"First let me apologize. I'm really sorry. Don't get angry or hate me. Please."

"First, tell me what happened? "

"It was really a mistake. I wasn't in my right mind. I promise you it won't happen again. Never. "

"Mew, you are scaring me. Just tell me what is it about. "

"Promise me you won't leave me. "

"Of course I won't. Whatever it is we will get over it. Tell me now. I'm freaking out right here. "

"Okay, you remember the party I went to last week? With my friends? "

"Yes... "

"I got really drunk that night. Like totally wasted. You had gone to your hometown and.... "

"Yes, I wasn't home. So what happened? "

"I didn't mean for it to happen. I wasn't thinking straight. It was alcohol and I..... "

"Mew, please don't tell me you did what I think you did."

"I'm really sorry Gulf. Please just try to forgive me."

"You did it, didn't you? "

"Yes."

"I confronted you when I came back but denied it to my face. You lied so easily. Is it that easy for you? We promised each other that we won't keep any secrets or lie to each other. Yet you did that? "

"I'm sorry babe. Please, I'm so sorry. It was a mistake I regret deeply. Never would I dare to do it again. Trust me?"

"I don't think I can. I thought you would never do something like that but I'm not sure about anything anymore."

"Please Gulf. Think about us. It was just a mistake. "

"Are you kidding me right now? How can you even say that? Just a mistake??? Seriously?"

"Love..... I'm sorry. "

"You threw up in our bedroom and tore pages from my collection of hardbacks of Harry Potter to clean it up. Who does that?? No matter how drunk you were how could you touch my baby?? "

"Babe, I didn't even know what I was doing. "

"Those books meant world to me. My poor little babies killed so mercilessly in cold blood. It broke my heart."

"I know Gulf. I'll buy you new collection. As many as you want."

"Hmmmn... 5 sets would do."

"Why do you need those many sets of same book? "

"I need them in house cover edition and original cover."

"Story would be same. Why does the cover matter?"

" So that I can look at it. It makes me happy watching my babies in cute aesthetic covers."

"Ok..ay. So I'm forgiven?

" Yes, don't you dare do anything like this in future. I don't know what I'll do to you." Gulf said menacingly.

"Okay. It won't happen again."

"I love you, Mew."

"..... "

"What happened?"

"It's just that I'm still not used to hearing those words from you. My heart flutters everytime you say that."

"I fall for you everyday. Is that weird?"

"No, whenever I look at you I feel that damn this guy is mine."

"I still blush when you say anything sweet to me. People tell me couples get used to it after few years."

"I don't know about other people but I know even when I'm 80 years old my heart would still skip a beat for you."

"Do you believe in forever? "

"Don't know, but as long as I'm alive you will be the only one for me."

"Mew Suppasit, you are all I have and all I'll ever need. It may sound cringey but if warmth was person, for me it would be you."

"Gulf Kanawut, I'll keep my world at your feet as long as they walk by my side. Forever and.... "

"Beyond."

The End