Jealousy

It had been three months since Mew and Gulf had been married. Their life was going quite smoothly except few bumps here and there. The hot topic of their fight is mostly Mew's jealousy. He was quite possessive of Gulf and didn't like when other people stared at him or tried to flirt with him. In his defense, he would say Gulf was too irresistible and adorable so he needed to hide him from the world.

"I'm saying for the last time Mew don't you dare follow me around."

"Why not? "

"You are being clingy. "

"You are my husband. It's my right to be clingy. "

"Stop following me like a lost puppy all the time."

"But I can't live without you. "

" Mew, you should let me go to bar with my friends. "

"I let you go all the time. "

"Without you. "

"Why would you go without me? "

"Because I need some me time. "

"Between us there's no me and you. "

"Ugggh, you are impossible."

"Babe, I love you. I just love you too much. You don't realize how utterly delicious you look and others would try to take you away. I need to be there to protect my baby."

"No one is taking me away. Anyway I'm going for work. We will talk later."

After finishing his work in office, Gulf decided to hit pub with Mild and Fiat. They had been planning for last week. He decided not to tell Mew else he would come to pub right away. Don't get him wrong, he loves going out with Mew but he wants a little time with just his friends. He understands that Mew loves him and is possessive about him but a little bit of breathing space is needed. Though he would admit when jealous, Mew is really hot.

Gulf texted Mew saying that he had to work overtime. Mew told him to take care. Gulf left for pub and was greeted by Fiat and Mild. They asked about Mew but he just shrugged. Soon they were talking and laughing about their college times and gossiping about what everyone was doing nowadays. Gulf was getting quite drunk. He had forgotten that he had told Mew he was working overtime.

Gulf went to washroom and when he came out a guy approaches Gulf asking him for dance. Gulf refused politely but the guy wouldn't take the rejection.

"Hey, why don't we hot the dance floor? "

"Sorry, I'm not in mood to dance. "

"Oh come on. It will be fun. "

"Sorry, but I'm not interested."

"So do you want to get to business right away? "

"Huh? What do you mean? "

"Don't play coy. You know what I mean."

"Look buddy, I'm not interested in dancing with you at all nor in anything else. Please leave me alone."

"Don't play hard to get. I promise it will be fun. "

"I am married. I have a husband whom I love very much so leave."

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him. "

"Are you dumb? I told you to leave me alone. I'm not interested in you. "

"Aren't you acting too cocky?"

Gulf ignored him which enraged the guy so he pulled Gulf by his arms and pushed him against the wall. Gulf was quite weak because of alcohol. He had no strength to push him away still he tried to get out of his hold. Gulf shouted for help but because of loud music his voice was inaudible.

Gulf could feel tears gathering in his eyes. He wished he had gone home after work instead of coming here. He missed Mew right now. He shouldn't have lied to him. Maybe he was being punished for lying to the man who loves him so selflessly.

Before the guy could hurt Gulf, he was thrown to the ground. Fiat punched him few times and Mild hugged Gulf and tried to comfort him. They took him back to his house. They didn't know Mew wasn't aware that Gulf had gone to pub.

When Mew opened the door to see Mild and Fiat holding a drink crying Gulf, he felt his heart almost stop. He quickly took them inside and wrapped his arms around Gulf.

"Fiat, what happened? Why is he crying? "

"We went to pub and a guy was harassing Gulf. Don't worry, we took care of him before he could hurt Gulf."

"Thanks, you guys can go I'll take care of him. Don't worry."

"Okay, bro. We will leave now. Good night."

After both of them left, Mew took Gulf to their room. He changed Gulf's clothes and laid down on bed with him. Soon they were asleep.

Next morning when Gulf woke up he knew he had to face Mew. Last night Mew didn't ask anything but today he was going to be angry. Gulf was a little scared as to how Mew would react. After showering he went down to make breakfast. It was Sunday morning so both of them had no work.

Mew was sitting at the table with his eyes closed deep in thought. Gulf contemplated going back to the bedroom but before he could move Mew opened his eyes looked at Gulf. The look in his eyes was kinda cold. Gulf was nervous as hell. Mew hardly ever got furious with him but when he did he was quite scary.

"Care to explain what you were doing in bar when you were supposed to be working overtime? "

" Mew, I d-didn't mean to lie to you. It's just t-that plan for bar was made at last minute so I f-forgot to tell you."

"Oh really? But Mild told me you guys had been planning for a week. I wonder why would he lie to me? "

"I-it's .... not..... I mean we had been talking about it but n-nothing was fixed. We just finalized it at last m-moment." Gulf couldn't stammering under piercing gaze of Mew.

"Okay, why didn't you tell me? What about your so called overtime? "

"The work was taken care off so I was free. I f-forgot to tell you. I wanted to but I forgot."

"Gulf how long will you lie to me? Do I look stupid to you? "

"I'm not lying. That's wh-"

"ENOUGH."

Gulf flinched at the loud voice. Mew hardly ever shouted at him. He looked really angry right now.

"Gulf, do you have any idea what it was like to see you in that state last night? How worried I was? What if something had happened? What would have I done? Why don't you use your brain ever? "

"Stop treating me like a kid. I'm sorry for lying to you. I shouldn't have done that but you won't leave me alone for a moment. What should I do? "

"You want me to leave you alone? "

"I didn't mean it like that. I just want to hang out with my friends without you sometimes. That's all. You always think everyone is hitting on me."

"Wasn't that guy hitting on you? He almost assaulted you. How can you talk so lightly about it? "

"I know it was dangerous but ultimately nothing happened right? "

Mew didn't speak anything for a while. He marched up to Gulf and dragged him to their room. He pinned Gulf to the wall and whispered in his ear.

"What should I do with you Gulf? You made me so jealous."

"Punish me. "