7.

Jennie stared blankly at Jisoo who had probably called out her name for the millionth time. Her voice fading in and out and Jennie just looked down to her coffee feeling the mug grow colder as the seconds went by. She looked back up at Jisoo who just stared at her analyzing every inch of her as if she had the words tattooed on her skin on why she was so quiet and upset. The problem with that analysis was that it would never be what she imagined it to be. "Jisoo," she let out for the first time that morning and Jisoo widened her eyes as she leaned a bit closer to Jennie. She didn't know why but the sick feeling on the top of her stomach was beginning to grow as Jennie let out a chuckle. "Did you know?"

"Know what?" She questioned and a part of Jennie wanted to just throw the mug on the floor. Because a part of her told her she knew exactly what she was talking about. That she knew Roseanne was sleeping with someone behind her back. That she knew Roseanne was having a secret relationship with Irene. Irene, her own half sister, she should have known. But as she looked at Jisoo's concerned face she knew she didn't know what she was talking about. She didn't have a single clue on Roseanne's infidelity. So she sighed letting the mug touch the floor lightly. "Know what Jennie?" She let out once again and Jennie ran her hands through her hair.

"Did you know about Roseanne and Irene?" She finally let the truth out and Jisoo quickly felt the world just stop around the two of them. The realization setting in that she wasn't asking about them not liking each other. It was the realization if she knew there was something deeper than just hatred. "Did you know they were doing things behind my back?" She continued and Jisoo could feel this cold chill run down her spine. She turned her head to the side as she remembered the woman who was in her guest bedroom sleeping soundly. Did she know she was doing things behind her own back? "Jisoo?" That was enough for her to turn her head back to Jennie and shake her head no. Because truthfully speaking she didn't have a clue.

"Did she-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence as she heard a slew of tiny giggles. She turned her head quickly as she knew Ella had found Momo, something she wasn't expecting to deal with. Something she didn't know if Momo was ready for. "I'm sorry, I have to," she didn't even finish that as she stood up letting her foot push against Jennie's mug letting cold coffee run all over the floor. Jisoo however didn't even care that she had stepped on the liquid as she quickly made her way over to the guest bedroom seeing Ella and Momo just sitting there on the bed, talking. She didn't know what she was expecting but this wasn't it. "Ella-"

"Why didn't you tell me you brought a pretty lady home?" She questioned and a part of her hated the fact that her daughter was clearly smarter than what everybody thought. Momo however only questioned the word pretty and not the fact that she had brought her home to stay over. She sighed as she looked down to her feet and felt the now sticky cold coffee on her toes. She scrunched her face up as she lifted her leg up pulling the wet thing off. "Chuchu," Ella whispered out as she was now in front of her, she only hummed as she looked at Momo who seemed to be overwhelmed by having her daughter right in front of her. "She's pretty," was the last thing she said and she couldn't help but chuckle as she began to run back into her own room, leaving the two parents inside the guest bedroom.

"Chu," Momo let out and she only hummed as she pulled her other sock off realizing how weird it felt to have one warm foot and the other cold. "Thank you." She looked up eyes wide as she wasn't really expecting a thank you, more along the lines of Ella being Ella. But she got a thank you, and all she could do was shrug and tell her she didn't need to thank her for anything. "But I do," she let out and Jisoo cleared her throat feeling heat rise on her cheeks. "I really have to thank you, I know it's not easy. But you're doing okay," she continued and that reassurance of her doing okay was enough to make her nod at her thank you. "I think it's best if I go home. But maybe we can see each other later," she sounded hopeful and with those hope laced words, Jisoo just agreed not wanting to think so deeply on it.