8.

Jisoo didn't know why she was standing in front of Lisa's office. She was looking through the Smiley Face Case File and noticed Lisa's card staring back at her. This was becoming a thing now, her card would be hidden away in the clothes of the victims and yet no one had talked to her. At least that one time she tried and she ended up falling out of the side of the building. She closed her eyes tightly as she remembered that it was a dream. That wasn't real. She ran a hand through her hair as she put a hand on the door. Maybe coming here was a mistake.

She didn't even know if she was in her office or not. She was only let in because the security guard let her in. At least that's what she thought, the security guard probably remembered the last time she had shown up and decided it was best to let the Detective in rather than chase after her. She pulled her hand away from the door and let her fist tap the door lightly, she heard some footsteps and was rather relieved that Lisa was in her office. She opened the door and frowned and Jisoo cleared her throat looking down at her feet. "I have some questions to ask you," she quietly said and Lisa nodded, moving away from the door to let Jisoo in.

"What do you need from me Detective?" She asked and she watched the way Jisoo walked in straight to the window in her office and looked down. As if she was seeing what floor they exactly were on. She even watched her swallow harshly as she ran a hand through her hair. She even put a hand on the window as she noticed the light shake. She was terrified, as if she knew if she fell from her window she would meet an unfaithful fate. She walked up to her and grabbed her shoulder only for her to jump and turn around, her face pale, as if she had seen a ghost. "Are you okay Jisoo?"

"I'm here to ask you questions," she let out once again but her eyes were outside and Lisa could only watch as she began to get on her tippy toes as if she was ready to jump. She breathed in a shaky breath and felt her world fall silent around her. It was just her and the ledge and she closed her eyes as she felt the cold breeze from outside brush past her. She was close, she could just fall forward and everything around her would just stop. This anxious feeling that was growing inside her was catching up to her and she knew she would break eventually. If only she could just lean forward she would stop this anxious feeling and even the world around her.

"Doesn't seem like it," she said as she put her hand on her shoulder once again making her jump. She took a deep breath as she put a hand on her heart feeling it beat faster than before. "It seems to me you want to jump," she continued and then made the effort to fully open the tightly closed window. Jisoo's eyes widened as she put her hands up to stop the woman. But she was having none of it, she fully opened it in front of her and Jisoo felt the cold breeze run down her spine, chills running up and down her body. "Do you want to jump?" She simply asked and Jisoo shook her head. "Jump, Jisoo," she sternly said and Jisoo took a step back away from the woman who finally scaring her.

"I don't want to-"

"Yes, you do," she continued and Jisoo could only call out her name quietly as Lisa chuckled. "Don't tell me you're scared?" She let out with a pout as she put a hand out through the window feeling the cold air touch her skin. "Who doesn't want to jump sometimes?" She quietly said and Jisoo's eyes ran up and down Lisa seeing the way she was inching closer and closer to the window. As if she was going to jump herself to prove her point. Who doesn't want to jump sometimes? Jisoo grabbed her wrist pulling her away from the window, sternly telling her to close it.

"What the hell are you trying to play at?" Jisoo asked her, her voice coming out with anger. She didn't mean to get angry but it almost felt as if she was toying with her. As if she was the one dangling her over the edge, practically begging for her to just let her go. As if she was the one who was making this anxious feeling grow in the back of her mind. And in some ways more than one maybe she was toying with her.