~*The unknown girl*~

"HEY... STOP" The stranger yells as he runs after Y/n. "Catch me if you can" Y/n giggles, She was running for her life at this point she didn't want to go back. He suddenly stops as he realized he wont be able to get her. y/n then jumps onto a moving cargo which leaves her no choice but to get into a small wooden box containing potato bags so she wouldn't get caught as a stowaway. She didn't know where exactly she was headed but she knew that she was far enough away from trouble. It was about 10 minutes until she saw a bright light shinning into the room she was in. She figured she wouldn't get caught due to her being with potatoes but she then realized the man was searching around for any stowaways. She held her mouth shut because she knew she would make a noise if she didn't, so when she felt the light in her box she closed her eyes and hoped for the best. The torch light then fades away as the man walks out of the room. Y/n then signs in relief knowing she would be in big shit if she got caught.

~*In Outer Banks*~

Y/n felt a big stop due to her making it to another land, she felt excited wondering where she would turn out being. She was on search for her brother who was separated with her when they turned 7. She couldn't exactly remember what he looked like due to them being 17 years old now but she had hope she could find him. She snuck into the open which left her noticeable to others, the workers then realize she had been in the ship for the whole time and started yelling and chasing her. She couldn't help but laugh throughout the chase. She looked around once out of breathe due to her loosing the workers from the boat. Y/n sees a sign saying 'The Outer Banks' she remembered that name from somewhere but she couldn't figure it out, she broke into a jog while looking for a place to spend the night since it was getting close to night. As she was running she was admiring the beauty this island was holding. As she ran, she wasnt exactly focusing on her surroundings so before she knew it she was on the floor with a hand in her face offering to help her up, she looks into the boys eyes as he stood their with his friends. 

"Hey cutie" One of the boys said looking y/n up and down "Hey?.. I'm sorry for running into you guys I need to start focusing more" I awkwardly said while turning to look at my feet. "Don't worry about it" The other boy said with a wink "Why are you in such a hurry anyways?" The boy from behind said while looking at me with a small smirk "Uh.. I'm not to sure right now, really just admiring the island.." I said playing with my rings as my head was down. "We should hang out sometime, oh and I'm Topper by the way. This is Rafe and Kelce" Topper said as the other 2 waved, Rafe looked at me weirdly so I carried on slightly playing with my rings. "How are you so hot?" Rafe said licking his lips slightly, Topper nudged him for him to stop but he carried on "Nice to meet you, I'm y/n.." I said still playing with my rings ignoring Rafes comment. Rafe suddenly started to come up to me which caused me to back up, He put his hand under my chin bringing my face up to look into his ocean blue eyes. He started to walk back once I broke the eye contact causing me to sign in relief of him not doing anything stupid. "A-anyways I better get going" I said starting to walk away. I could feel their stares as I walked past them, I had a bad feeling about them. I'm surprised I kept my cool.

~*Old Wrecked up house*~

I see an old housed which I assumed was abandoned so I decided I would stay their since my feet were really sore from walking for so long. It was an interesting place not gonna lie, As I approached the house I felt a weird vibe. I smelt alcohol and a strong scent of weed. I walked into the building assuming no one was in there when I saw someone or something pop up from the fridge, It looked as if the figure was grabbing a beer when I looked around the house I then realized that it wasn't abandoned and that I should get out of there. The figure then looked up staring directly at me, it sent chills down my spine as I looked towards where I came from I hear footsteps coming towards me, I break into a run when I felt a pull on my hair dragging me down into the hard wooden floor "Where do you think your going?!" the man yelled as he stared at me I could tell he was intoxicated because of the amount of beer cans on the dining table. He looked horrible as he sent his first fist into my cheek causing me to scream, he continued the process. At this point I couldn't feel my face not one inch of it. He beat me up so badly that I was lucky enough to just crawl out of his house stumbling down the porch stairs leaving my head in a whorl. I think he broke one of my ribs in the process, I was covered in blood at this point thinking I was going to die. I made it to a wrecked up dock which left me to fall asleep staring at the water wondering what just happened. 

~*Woken by a stranger*~

I feel a pair of hands wrapping around my body holding my head. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I knew that they were worried "Hey hey are you okay?! C'mon wake up!!" A girls voice cried as I layed there. I slowly opened my eyes staring at her with tears running down the side of my cheek. She looked at me like I've never seen before like she cared about me. I didn't know what it felt like and I was even confused for a second. "Hello..?" I mumbled to the girl which triggered her eyes to widen in relief, I heard footsteps running towards the dock, I layed their in pain and silence as they talked about what to do. They all agreed to carry me to their place that they called 'The chateau' I was so thankful for them to even notice me, I haven't had good interactions with people in so long.

~*Authors note*~

Hey I just want to say that I did some research and Rafes eyes are actually blue and his hair color is dirty blonde so if I bring that up without a name I'm probably going to be referring to JJ in the next part :)!