~*Boneyard*~

Well it was now morning and I didn't know what to think about John B's Best friend Josh.. Its annoying because John B believes him and I feel as if I dont have any control over anything at this point. Yes me and John B had just reunited and he doesn't know my past and I only just learnt about his but Its really unnecessary of Josh to be treating me like that.. But tonight at the Boneyard hopefully we will have a goodtime. 

"Morning!" I say giving them both a smile while stretching my arms. "Morning y/n" Sarah and Kie jinx. "C'mon now lets get ready for the Boneyard, JJ's bringing the beer with Pope" Sarah says as she checks her phone. "Do you know if Josh is going?.." I question Sarah as I play with my rings. "I'm not to sure but even if he is we will keep you safe" Sarah smiled. It was about half an hour before the party started and we were all ready. I got changed into my new clothes which were..  

~*At the Boneyard*~

~*At the Boneyard*~

John B had told me previously that they hadn't had a party here since the last incident with Topper almost drowning him and JJ shooting a gun in the air. Sounded like last summer was crazy.. Me, Sarah and Kie walked up to were we saw the boys and JJ was handing out red solo cups full of beer. So many people had already shown up and it was only 12 in the afternoon. I told Sarah and Kie that I shouldn't be drinking because I do crazy things but they said that they will take care of me if I get myself into trouble. "May I offer the pretty lady a drink?" JJ said to me while handing me a red solo cup in a fancy accent. "You sure can pretty boy." I smirked at him taking the drink from his hand. Me and JJ hung out most of the time there at the Boneyard, everything was so great. I got drunk, bet a touron in a drinking battle and even danced around with Kie. 

"Hey cutie" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. It was Rafe "What do you want Rafe?" I questioned while rolling my eyes, at this point I was sober enough to tell him to fuck off because of his bad past with 'The Pogues' but he wouldn't have listened.. "you. that's what I want" He said smirking at me then giving me a wink. He tried to put his hands on my waist but I backed up into someone. "oops sorry" I apologized but I realized it was Josh. He gave me a glare like he wanted me as well but I just got extremely uncomfortable with all of the attention I was getting from them. "Just leave me alone please" I said looking at Rafe with my hands up in surrender. "Or what?" He said smirking placing his hand under my chin. I didn't know what to do at this point, I just stood there in shock. "Get away from her man. Did her not hear her?!" I heard JJ say pushing Rafe back from me. JJ grabbed my side and I felt safe. I dug my head into his chest in fear of what was going to happen. "What are you going to do about it huh?" Rafe said smirking at JJ while Topper and Kelce grabbed JJ and me from behind putting JJ in a head lock, and holding me firmly. 

Rafe took a clear punch at JJ's cheek bone while staring at me sending me a wink and smirk, he carried on punching JJ in both the face and stomach causing tears to slip from my eyes. "STOP! DONT HURT HIM!" I scream at Rafe. "what are you going to do princess?" Topper whispered in my ear while holding a firm grip. "You'll see.." I whisper. I elbowed Topper in the side proceeding to knee him in the nose dragging his head down by his hair, freeing my self as he groaned on the floor. I ran up to Rafe without him knowing and jumped on his back sending a clear punch right into his jaw. "Get the fuck off of me bitch!" Rafe said throwing me on the ground Kelce lost focus of JJ and let go. Kelce decided to run up and grab me with Topper. Rafes lip began to bleed, and as he touched it another fist went straight into his face from JJ, Kelce punched me in the stomach while Topper held me up in a head lock. "Dont touch her ever again!" JJ yelled at Rafe before coming back to me to get Kelce and Topper away. "I'm going to get you y/n weather you like it or not. YOU WILL BE MINE!" Rafe screamed and stumbled before walking away with Topper and Kelce. JJ ran over to me were I was laying on the ground holding my stomach in pain. "I swear I'm going to kill those sun of a bitches.." JJ said quietly while helping me up holding me in a tight bear hug. "Thank you.." I whisper to him while slightly crying into his shoulder. "Anything for you Cupcake.." JJ said placing a small kiss on the top of my head.

John B, Josh, Sarah, Pope and Kie came running over after everything happened asking how and why it happened. I just ignored all of them. Sending a mean glare towards Josh knowing he could of stopped it. I just wanted to go to bed at this point. "Can we go home?" I say to JJ as he picked me up and carried me to the Twinkie.  "of course Cupcake." JJ smiled

~*At home*~

We got home and I went straight into JJ's bedroom without hesitation, I mean there was no way I was spending another night in the same room as Josh so Ill just sleep next to JJ. "Hey JJ.. Do you need help cleaning up your cut?" I asked quietly. "If you dont mind" He smiled at me. When I was all finished with cleaning his cut we went to bed. I wrapped my arms around his torso while laying on his chest, I just felt safe that way and I didn't think of it being weird. "Goodnight Cupcake" JJ said giving me a small kiss on the head, I looked up at him and smiled while placing a kiss on his cheek. "Goodnight pretty boy" I said laying back down into his chest. 

~*The others POV*~

"Yo John B, your sister backed into me at the boneyard and tried getting with me. I obviously told her no but she wouldn't get off of me" Josh said looking at the others with a smirk on his face breaking the silence with a small laugh, I couldn't believe he tried lying about that situation. Kie thought. "That's bullshit" Sarah said looking at John B to make sure he didn't believe him. "Can you believe this?" Kie asked John B. "I mean I wasn't there and Josh never lies.." John B said shaking his head while looking up. "I cant believe you right now" Sarah said leaving the porch which Kie followed. "Whats  wrong with them, probably on their periods" Josh said laughing. "John B can you take me home" Pope asked while looking at Josh in disgust. John B agreed and took Pope home leaving Josh me and JJ at home by ourselves.

 JJ's room door slightly opened causing a light beam go across my face, I looked up wondering who it was when Josh was standing in the door way just staring at us. I look at JJ to see if he was awake which he wasn't so I just looked at Josh in confusion wondering why he was here. "Were trying to sleep" I whispered harshly to Josh. "I know, but I cant stop thinking about you.." Josh whispered back softly. "Can you leave now? Your causing mine and my brothers relationship into shit and we haven't even seen eachother in 10 years so stop what your doing." I whisper harshly again towards Josh who stood there in silence. "Make me" Josh said closing the door and walking away. I looked back down to JJ and smiled at the way he was peacefully sleeping, I lay my head back down to him and whispered "I love you.." Not expecting him to hear. 

~*Authors note*~

Heyyy hope your enjoying it so far, dont really know were this chapter went lol <33