~*Reunited?*~

Rafe came storming through the door with rage. He grabbed my face and pinned me against the wall by my neck strangling me as he cried. But he wouldn't say anything, he just stared into my light green eyes in pain as tears ran down the sides of his face. I couldn't breathe at all making me slur with my words as I tried calming him down. All of a sudden Kelce and Topper ran in after helping eachother up. Topper then pulled Rafe off of me as I fell to the hard floor. "Dude your going to be a dad chill out." Topper whispered holding Rafe as he stood still zoning out. Topper slapped Rafe to come back to reality and as he did Rafe screamed 'fuck' as everyone and everything went quiet. Rose, Ward and Wheezie ran into the room in a hurry wondering what was going on with him. But as soon as they seen be gasping for air Rose took Wheezie back to the main room leaving Ward with us. Ward came over to me helping me up as I weakly rose. "What happened?" Ward questioned facing Topper, Kelce and Rafe. Rafe just looked at his dad as tears came out of his eyes. "Your okay son.. Shes safe now.." Ward said approaching Rafe with wide arms. Topper and Kelce came over to me and questioned how the pogues knew I was going to be here and I simply answered with "Its not the first time The Cameron's kidnapped someone and put them on a boat." Rafe and Ward were to occupied in their hug to be listening to me gossip. I felt sick again trying to get up as Topper and Kelce pushed me back down making sure I wasn't going anywhere. Since they did that I threw up all over them making them scream names at me. Ward and Rafe turned around to were I was sitting. "What the fuck" Ward said slowly backing up walking out of the door leaving all of us there by ourselves. "Lets get this cleaned up" Rafe smiled. I was surprised to see him smile like that since I just threw up all over his friends but he helped me happily. As soon as everything was cleaned up Topper and Kelce left me and Rafe in the room by ourselves to talk. "I'm going to look after this child with you.." Rafe said softly as he turned to me smiling. "I was hoping you'd say that" I smiled back. Of course I loved JJ but I couldn't raise this kid on my own being held hostage so I obviously played along with him. 

~*Kie and Pope's POV*~

As soon as they arrive to the hospital with JJ the nurses and doctors rush him into the emergency room. "Will he be okay?" Kie ask holding Pope's hand tightly. "We dont know yet since hes been unconscious for awhile." The nurse said rushing past the couple. Kie felt tears fall down the sides of her cheeks as he held her head in Pope's chest. They were told to wait in the waiting room and did as they were told. As minutes and hours past they finally heard some foot steps coming closer as a doctor appeared. "Excuse me are you here for JJ Maybank?" She asked holding her clip board. "Yes yes is he okay?" Pope panicked. "Yes he is stable but is in a coma, we dont know how long he will be in a coma for but we assume a few more weeks.." She softly said breaking the news to them. Kie began to cry again holding her head into Popes chest once again. "Can we atleast see him?" Pope asked hesitantly. "Sure right this way" The doctor spoke softly directing them to JJ. Kie and Pope sat down next to JJ and whispered to him, Kie grabbed one of his hands and whispered "Wake up JJ, We need you.. Y/n needs you.." breaking each few words with sniffs. 

~*John B and Sarah's POV*~

After running for awhile they finally see the Police station were 2 police men stood in front. They frantically ran inside bending down as they caught their breath. "John B? Sarah?" Officer Shoupe questioned looking at them funny. "Shoupe.. Y/n has been kidnapped.. again.. and Rafe is out.." John B huffed catching his breath faster than Sarah. "oh.. I'm sorry but we cant do anything about it.. Hes brought the police force not allowing police from obx to arrest him unless hes on the island." Shoupe said playing with his mustache. "Your fucking kidding me?!" Sarah snapped standing up straight. "Of course he fucking did.." Sarah said to John B turning into his direction were he stood up. "Can you call someone to get her back?!" John B yelled smashing his hand into the front desk. "Look kid if you want to get arrested yourself I would calm down and no we cant call anyone else." Shoupe explained standing up to intimidate John B who stood his ground. "This is unbelievable" Sarah scoffed walking out of the police station. "Lets just go support Kie and Pope with JJ" Sarah said storming her way towards the hospital. 

~*3 years later*~

A few years has passed now and without any contact with the Pogues I dont know how they are doing. I'm now 19 and I have a 2 year old boy named Oakley. Hes a gorgeous kid and is living his best life. The Cameron's love him  and adore him to bits. I haven't heard from the Pogues for 3 years now but I haven't gone through a day without thinking of them. I'm hoping I'll be able to see them one day, I couldn't stop thinking about JJ though. Yes I'm being held hostage with Rafe but that doesn't mean I want to be with him. I just put on an act in front of my baby so he can know what it feels like having both a mum and dad. I felt so bad that I had to keep the baby without any consent but I'm actually glad I did.. Oakley is an amazing child and means everything to me. Rafe and I have gotten into many heated arguments and physical fights through out my pregnancy but he hasn't killed me yet. We of course make sure not to do it in front of Oakley when he was born but sometimes that doesn't end up going to plan. "Hey babe.. We're moving" Rafe came in giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Really? where?" I questioned looking at him confused as we have lived in the Bahamas since we left. "Back to Obx, Dad said its best to raise Oakley in our home island instead of somewhere were we ran away." Rafe said sitting down as I folded washing. "wow.. Really?" I say excited knowing I'll be able to see the pogues again. Rafe and Ward obviously didn't think that through so I kept my mouth shut. "Well when are we leaving?" I ask looking at Rafe as he looks at his phone. "Next week so start packing." He snaps getting up to leave. "Oh okay.." I say quietly while walking away. I couldn't believe I was finally going back. The pogues can finally meet Oakley when I take him for a walk through the island, I know that Rafe wont let me out of his site when we get there but he cant keep me forever plus I cant go to the cut, so maybe when a party is happening in figure 8 the pogues will come around. 

~*Moving day*~

Everything was finally packed up in the house, the only things that are left are my backpack and Oakley's stroller. "Hey babe can you help me real quick?" I ask Rafe as I struggle putting my bag on while holding Oakley. "Yeah sure" Rafe smiled taking Oakley out of my arms tossing him up into the air and catching him. "You ready to get going little buddy?" Rafe questioned Oakley as he stepped onto the big boat we are taking back to obx. "I cant believe we're going back.." I whispered looking out into the distance. "Haha theres my little grandson" Ward cheered on pinching Oakley's cheek softly. "Lets get going" Rafe said to Topper and Kelce who has stayed with us all that time. "Lets go!" Topper cheered smiling at me. "Babe can I talk to you privately?" Rafe asked grabbing my hand pulling me aside to the bathrooms. "Yeah whats up?" I smiled as he stared at me blankly, licking his lips. I could tell he was frustrated with me but I didn't know why. "If you ever think about going back to those Pogues Ill ruin your life and you will never see Oakley again." Rafe said looking at me dead in the eye with his serious face. "Okay okay but please stop holding my wrist so tightly Oakley will notice." I say pulling my wrist out of his veiny hands as they left a mark. "Listen to me" Rafe slightly raised his voice not realizing. "No you listen to me" I say getting in his face standing my ground. Something I should have done a long time ago. "I dont want you to ruin my life but love is love and I'm in love with." Before I was able to finish Rafes hand collided with my cheek slapping me hard leaving a bright red mark. "Dont you ever say his name ever again." Rafe said kneeing me in the stomach then leaving as I slid down the bathroom wall groaning in pain. "Y/n are you in here?" I heard a familiar voice asked. "Yeah" I said slowly getting up looking at myself in the mirror trying to cover up the bright red mark Rafe left me. "It's Wheezie can I come in?" Wheezie asked concerned "Yeah but please dont freak out." I say opening the door for her. "What the fuck happened?" Wheezie asked grabbing my face getting a closer look "oh uh I-" I stuttered trying to make up an excuse. "Rafe did this didn't he.. You cant let Oakley see this." Wheezie said looking into my eyes then back at the red mark. "I know.. Do you have any make up?" I ask her. "No but your gonna have to talk to Rafe or I will because I'm sick of this." Wheezie said angerly walking out dragging me along. "Look just take care of Oakley and Ill look after him once the redness has gone down." I say following quickly behind Wheezie. We turned around a corner and saw Rafe holding Oakley while talking with Topper and Kelce. "Rafe. Explain" Wheezie said turning my head to my slap as tears slowly pooled my eyes. "What the fuck.." Topper and Kelce whispered quietly "Stay out of this Wheezie." Rafe angerly said putting Oakley down as he tried to walk over to me. His first steps were to me, I was so happy those tears even turned happy. Oakley then mumbled something while thudding into my arms as I caught him swinging him into the air. "Aww" Everyone said besides Rafe. I'm not surprised at this point Rafe was really jealous of mine and Oakley's bond and how Oakley mainly looks like me. "Hes adorable" Topper said smiling towards me. I smiled back and kissed Oakley on the cheek making him giggle.