~*John B's Best friend*~

The sun rose once again and shinned through John B's blinds leaving my eyes to go blind because of it, I flip over to get comfortable and to get out of the sun but fell onto the ground causing a big bang. John B and JJ run out of their rooms quickly to see what happened but really I'm just laying face down into the hard wooden floor giggling wanting to see there reactions but since I'm so tightly wrapped up in my blanket I couldn't move. I was stuck.  "Really y/n?.. I could of slept in." John B said as JJ stood there laughing at me on the floor. "well are you going to help me up?" I say trying to wiggle up but it didn't work leaving me to laugh and thud back down into the hard floor. "I think we'll just leave you their.." John B says walking onto the porch with JJ. "Wait! Atleast tell me were your going?" I say again trying to wiggle up but it not working. "We're headed to pick up my girlfriend and my old friend who moved back." John B says looking at me stuck on the floor as he grabs his keys and leaves. 

~*Josh*~

"Hey y/n!!" I hear Kies voice say as she comes inside with the others. Mind you I'm still stuck here on the cold wooden hard and very uncomfortable floor. Faced down by the way. "Oh hey, I'm just casually laying on the floor since JOHN B ROUTLEDGE AND JJ MAYBANK refused to help me." I say laughing into the floor. "really now?" I hear JJ say as he finally helps me up for some reason it gave me butterflies but I felt no connection with him. "Yes" I frown blowing the hair out of my face. As everyone else comes into the house. I see John B with 2 more people completely forgetting about what he told me before. "who they?" I ask John B as he looks up from his conversation. "Oh I thought I told you that I was bringing Josh and Sarah over." He says realizing he didn't or that I didn't remember. "well this is Sarah my girlfriend and this is Josh my old friend." John B says as they all smile over to me. "oh well hi!" I say giggling. "Why are you in such a good mood after laying on the floor for like how long? 2-3 hours?" Pope says laughing with Kie. "eh I dont know I seem to have a lot of energy for no reason and the weirdest times.. one reason why I dont get drunk" I laugh. 

Josh kept staring at me weirdly, It made me feel uncomfortable a little but I just brushed it off. "um y/n can I talk to you for a second?" Josh says as I agree and we both go outside out of everyone's view. "How are you?" He says smirking at me weirdly beginning to take his hand and try to put it up my shirt. (I'm still wearing John B's shirt)"I uh.. can you please stop?.." I say pushing his hand off of me. "Playing hard to get huh?" Josh says pinning me against the side of the house. "I- um please just stop Josh I'm not interested.." I say trying to get out of his grip. "We'll see about that.." Josh says beginning to kiss my neck up to my lips. "Josh stop!" I scream causing everyone to run out of the house wondering why I'm screaming. "y/n are you okay?!" John B says running over giving me a hug pulling me away from everyone for us to talk. "what happened?"

"I-its Josh, he started kissing my neck while pinning me against the house and- and tried putting his hand u-under my shirt-" I stutter only to get cut off by Josh saying "shes just tired and I tried bringing her back up to the house but she didn't want to, she almost collapsed." He obviously didn't want John B to find out the real reason why I screamed but john B believed him. I ran up to the house pushing past everyone and locking myself in JJ's room. I broke down crying because I didn't know what else to do until I heard a knock. "Hey y/n its me and Sarah.. can we please come in?" Kie whispered. "dont worry the boys are outside." Sarah whispered. I unlocked the door and let them in and locking it straight after. "Can you tell us what happened?.. Its okay if you dont want to we just want to help all we can." Sarah said holding my hand smiling. I explain everything that happened to them which left them in shock. "Hey how about we all go out for the rest of the day and have a girl sleep over?" Sarah suggested "well I'm down" Kie said looking at me and Sarah with a smile. "Me too!" I say smiling. "well lets go then! Firstly I'm going to write a note." Sarah says as she finds a piece of paper and pen.

~*Girls POV*~

"Y/n you look so good in those!" Kie says giving me a hug "Awh thanks!" I say looking into the mirror of the changing room. "But I cant get these.. their too expensive in fact I dont have any money.." I say embarrassed "who said your paying for anything?" Sarah says holding her credit card up in the air with a smirk on her face. "no no u cant Sarah" I say changing back into my original clothes. "dont worry about it y/n you need to feel better and we want to help." Kie says smiling at Sarah while they wait for me. Sarah ends up buying me many outfits which I'm very grateful of. I really like having people who care about me, my past isn't great which is why I mention why its so important to me that they are even with me. 

We get back to Sarah's place were we set up her room for the night. "Thank you guys so much, I seriously cant thank you enough" I say smiling while hugging them both. "Dont worry about it y/n.. Now lets get some rest.. Tomorrow we're having a party at the boneyard!" Kie says as she snuggles into her blanket. We all say goodnight and fall asleep. 

~*Boys POV*~

"Yo I wonder what the girls are doing right now?" John B says as he heads inside looking back at JJ, Pope and Josh. "oh well lets just focus on us" Josh says shrugging his shoulders. Pope and JJ look at eachother weirdly while Josh sees a note from Sarah "Whats that?" JJ says getting up and taking the note out of Josh's hands. "noth-" Josh begins not being able to finish because of JJ snatching the note out of his hands and reading it allowed. 

Dear Boys, Me and Kie have taken y/n for the night due to her being really upset. John B think of your sister she isn't lying. I've never seen someone so upset so we are going to make sure she feels better with us.. P.S Your a jerk Josh. :) Love Sarah & Kie

I knew she was upset but why? JJ thought frowning at Josh. "I'm sure shes fine.. probably just tired.." Josh says making sure John B believed him. "Dude what did you do to her? she was perfectly fine until you took her outside!" JJ said getting into Josh's face which made him argue back "She was tired, almost collapsed in my arms" He stated not breaking the tension with JJ. "That doesn't explain why she screamed for you to stop" JJ fought back gritting his teeth. "ENOUGH!!" John B said leaving everyone in silence. "I'm out of here" JJ says going into his room. Josh just stood their and shrugged. "So what now? What really did happen?" Pope questions John B and Josh. "Nothing." Josh says looking sus as, trying not to make any eye contact. "Look I believe what Josh said because she did get beaten up the other day and was laying face first into the wooden floor so it could of been anything." John B says in a tone. Pope couldn't believe what John B just said. "well I'm going to bed." Pope said rolling his eyes not believing what just happened.

~*Authors note*~

I mean this chapters alright In my opinion.. what do you think? Also looking for any suggestions for endgame etc.

P.S I'm sorry for how cringe the other chapter was lol I'm writing this shit at 4am lmao