~*Where are we going?*~

I couldn't stop crying at this point, everything coming back to me both my past and from a week ago.. I couldn't take all of this and the fact that I'm pregnant doesn't help one bit. The pogues are probably worried sick thinking I'm going to get killed by Rafe or someone.. I guess I'm going to have to wait and find out..

"Rafe answer me!" Topper shouted with his hand on the back of Rafes seat. "shut up okay?! Look i never wanted it to end up like this.." Rafe sobs causing the car to go silent "But that doesn't explain why you did it!?" Topper defends me as Rafe keeps his eyes on the road headed towards the dock. "Yes shes hot and all but why bro? You just got yourself fucked up." Topper said sitting back into his chair. "I know okay I know!" Rafe yells as tears slowly drip down his face. "Where are we even going?!" I yell as they stayed quiet "Great your going to ignore me now" I say rolling my eyes. "Your going to be safe okay?!" Rafe shouts giving Topper and Kelce a fright. "I'm only safe when I'm with JJ" I spit at Rafe "Did you just fucken spit on me?!" Rafe shouts sending a slap to my face as I laughed. "Whats funny?!" Topper yells picking Rafes side. "You hit like a bitch" I say looking at them as my face turns red. "You wont be saying that later" Rafe whispers under his breath. 

We pull into a dock which had a huge boat next to it, I assumed it was the one I was going to be put on unless theres something else? "I want to see my friends and my BOYFRIEND!" I yell at Rafe letting him know I am still with JJ. "Your not going anywhere y/n, your staying with me!" Rafe yells slamming the brakes continuing to get out of the truck and walk towards my door. He flung it open untying me then picking me up as my head smashed into the roof of the car. "Fuck dude be more careful" I yell while I rub my head. Kelce and Topper just laughed as they watched their best friend carry me over to a boat were he threw me into a room proceeding to lock it as he left. "Let me out!" I scream banging on the door. "Please.." I sob sliding down the door.

~*Pogues POV*~

"Look guys we have gone through this before we just need to get to were she is." Pope said helping JJ up. "Everyone in" John B said getting into the front seat. They take off in search of were the truck had gone. "I know what Rafes like, he will put her on a boat like my dad did to me." Sarah said looking at the others in the back. "Your right hes to dumb to change tack ticks." Pope said starching his neck. "Well go to the dock!" JJ yelled as everyone went silent in panic. "Look theres Rafe, Topper and Kelce." Pope began. "Okay so we are going to have to get into either another crate or a storage room.." Sarah said as everyone began looking around for something to hide in. "Or we could get her out before it leaves?" Kie asked as everyone kept focus. "No time their about to put these crates on." John B said leading everyone into a cramped storage room containing alcohol . "Great just what we need." Kie said sarcastically. "no joking around we need to think this threw, we know what their like hiring a troupe or something keeping us away or some shit." JJ said holding his dirty blonde hair in his hands. "Where are you y/n.." JJ whispered to himself as the others talked about a plan. 

~*Y/n POV*~

I continued screaming and crying waiting for someone to atleast notice me or let me out. The handle of the door slowly turned revealing Kelce and Topper. "Please help me.." I cried looking into their eyes. "I'm sorry y/n but we cant do that." Kelce explained before backing me up onto a wall, picking me up with Topper. "No get the fuck off me!!" I cried hitting Kelce's back as we followed Topper. I felt my small knife slip down my ankle from my sock, I brung my hand up trying to keep it in its place so I could use it later. "Theres my daughter in law.." Ward cheered as Kelce put me down in front of him. "no Ill never be with your son.." I pointed at Ward backing up into someone. I turned around and realized it was Rafe. "Hello beautiful" He smiled grabbing my waist as I stood frozen. |Mind: Maybe if I play along Ill be able to get out of here sooner..| Rafe leaned in to kiss me as I allowed him, I decided to play hard to get so he would have to much advantage over me. I pushed my head into his chest wrapping my arms around his tall body. "Shes so short" I heard a female voice say as I turned around seeing Wheezie holding a cup. "I'm even taller than you.." Wheezie said comparing our heights. I hated being called short but I didn't want to hurt her so I stayed quiet. "Well lets go" Ward clapped with a big smile on his face.

~*Pogues POV*~

We just seen y/n being taken into another room but we still couldn't get ahold of her until we get closer or when the coast was clear. |JJ Mind: If we dont get her out of here y/n will end up having her baby to Rafe and I wont ever see her again..| "Look guys if we're going to get y/n off of this boat we need to get to the captains room.. I know every inch of this boat since its our family one." Sarah whispered taking breaks in each few words. "Okay, we will do what we did last time" John B whispered. "Wait so I have to stay here again until you get your ass beaten?" JJ harshly whispered to John B "That's not what happened JJ but yes you need to stay here, Me and Sarah will go and we will signal you to come when we get into the captains room." John B whispered to the others while looking at Sarah. "Kay fine." JJ angerly said. John B and Sarah quietly made there way out of the small storage room. It was harder than before because there wasn't much space for them to get out. "Okay follow me.." Sarah whispered slowly making her way around the corner. As they were about to turn John B grabbed ahold of Sarah's waist pulling her back from what looked like Kelce and Topper talking. "what are they saying?" John B whispered for her to listen in. "What do you think the kid would look like?" Kelce joked with Topper. "Dont know aye, with a hot mum and crazy dad.. Could be anything" Topper said as they leaned on the side of the boat. "Hes making her keep it.." Sarah said turning to John B slowly. "shit.." John B whispered as Kelce and Topper turned to walk in their direction. "in here" Sarah said pulling John B's arm into a small room. "Sarah?" Wheezie said sipping her cup. "Shh okay please.." Sarah whispered holding her hand over her mouth. "What are you doing here?" Wheezie whispered looking at John B "did you know I was going to be a Aunty?" Wheezie whispered in excitement. "That's not a good thing Wheezie. Rafe forced her." John B said kneeling down to her height. "really?.." Wheezie said looking up at Sarah. "Yeah now can you tell me were she is?" Sarah whispered putting her arm around Wheezie as she looked horrified that her brother would do such thing. "Shes down below but shes with Rafe and dad has guards around the door.." Wheezie said slowly tearing up as she hugged her sister. "thank you wheezie. But can you try get them out of there?" John B whispered trying to make as little sound as possible. "Sure but it will take time and will be hard.." Wheezie said heading out of the room.  

~*The others POV*~

|JJ's Mind: Fuck I hope shes okay.. This is all my fault I wasn't there to protect her.| Kie sat back in the scorching hot storage room awaiting on John B and Sarah's signal. "You guys want to play a game?.." Pope whispered breaking the tension and silence. "Sure there isn't anything else better to do." Kie rolled her eyes sitting forward. "why does it have to be so hot in these small places.." JJ said looking up from his spot. "JJ Truth or Dare?" Pope asked looking at JJ. "Truth" JJ claimed. "Do you think he will make her keep the baby..?" Pope asked earning a smack to the head from Kie and a glare from JJ. "I dont want to talk about that Pope, It hurts enough knowing I could've saved her." JJ teared up. "Its not your fault JJ we couldn't have stopped it they had guns to our heads." Kie explained wiping sweat from her forehead. "Yup okay." JJ snapped glaring at the two while sitting back into his cramped corner. "I'm sorry.." Pope said nervously knowing that what he had said broke JJ even more. "You know what Pope, you have never had to worry about this type of shit. So if you want to help just leaving me alone.." JJ snapped again. Leaving both Kie and Pope in silence.