~*Wait what?!*~

I'm finally beginning to recover from the traumatic experience and soon ill be able to go home. Right now I'm unstable to go home but ill get there. The pogues haven't left my side only if they are forced to. JJ couldn't stop apologizing to me for what happened and how he wasn't their to protect me and its all his fault. He knew damn well that it wasn't his fault but I guess hes just overwhelmed with everything going on.. He told me he cant forgive himself for this traumatizing experience even though I reminded him that he did save me, they all did.. 

When I was stable enough to leave the hospital the authorities came into my room on that day, "Y/n Routledge.. You have been informed that you will need to attend this court." The officer said while heading out of my room. I got changed into some better clothes that the hospital had provided and headed home with the Pogues. 

As soon as I walked into the court room I felt everyone's stare as I took a seat at the front. In the corner of my eye I saw Rafe smirking while the other 2 Josh and Barry had their heads down waiting for the Charges that occur. I squeezed JJ's hand as I quickly got emotional while being near them again. No matter if they had handcuffs on or not I couldn't help but cry.. I wasn't sobbing so everyone knew. Tears just slipped out of my eye sockets. 

After talking for a good hour or 2 the judge finally came to conclusion that they will be in jail for a life time. Barry's eyes widened as he heard the news and glared at Rafe who smirked. I dont know why he was so calm at this point I have a bad feeling he is going to do something. We're all heading out of the court house as we turned around to see Ward being escorted to his vehicle because of what he was doing "I'm going t get you out son!! I promise you!!" He screamed as everyone looked at him in shock, I couldn't believe he said those words. The other 3 just walked out while being handcuffed, both feet and hands were cuffed. I couldn't stop thinking about the way Rafe looked at me, I mean he did say that he doesn't regret doing what he did and that I deserved it.. 

~*1 week later*~

I'm now living my best life, having best friends, my brother and the best boyfriend surrounding me, supporting me and helping me out in this tough time. "How about we have a party? In celebration that the kooks are locked up?" John B said raising his last beer can. "Woohoo!!" JJ yelled sculling back his beer. We all got up and headed over to the 'Cats ass' as I all of a sudden felt a pain in my stomach. I didn't know what it was, all I knew was that I needed to throw up right then and there. I ran into the chateau and threw up without being able to hold it. I just thought it was nothing but it got worse. Sarah, Kie and JJ came up to help me as John B and Pope set up the party lights. I got emotional because of the pain in both my throat and stomach, that was when Kie whispered in my ear "I think you might have to take a pregnancy's test.." My eyes widened as JJ walked back down to the boys who were finishing up. I nodded in agreement to Kie as she took me into the bathroom. "Ill go tell the boys your feeling better but we will go get drinks after cleaning you up." Sarah said with a small grin while walking away. 

I take the test with a little hesitation, and I squinted my eyes waiting for the results. "I- its positive.." I say blankly, Kie seemed happy but once she saw my reaction that's when it hit her. Whos the dad?! Kie runs outside to get Sarah and we head into the car on the way to the hospital. "shit.. what if its not JJ's?" I say now breaking down. "Dont worry y/n even if it wasn't his you can always get an abortion.." Sarah said focusing on the road but giving me a slight smile. "Yeah.. and if its JJ's your going to be a mum.." Kie said holding my hand as I sat there thinking about that she had just said. Me a mum? JJ a dad? wow never thought of that.. 

~*At the hospital*~

Sarah, Kie and I walk into the hospital and ask one of the nurses at the front desk if I could possibly get a DNA test done to see who the baby daddy was. I had a bit of hesitation at first not knowing if it was to early to find out and I might have to give birth then find out. "Okay, do you mind if I ask you a few questions to get you started?" The nurse said while typing on her computer. "Of course" I said holding both Sarah and Kie's hands. "Okay well my first question is.. Who are the possible fathers?.." She said looking at me with her hands together. "I- uhm.. Josh, Rafe.. or JJ.." I say taking deep breathes. "Okay.." The nurse said looking at my record. I dont know why she opened it up but she did and her jaw dropped as she seen the recent updated file. "I- I'm so sorry.." she whispered whipping a small tear off of her face. "I- its okay.." I say trying not to make a scene. "Okay. well I'm going to have to send you a message when we get the results.." The nurse says while typing once again. "Whats your phone number?" She ask while looking back to me and my friends. I look at Sarah and nod for her to put hers. "Just so JJ doesn't find out.." I whisper to them as they nod understanding what I mean. 

~*Boys POV*~

"Hey man, they been gone for awhile now what do you think happened?" JJ questioned looking at both John B and Pope for an answer. "Look the crackheads are locked up they'll be fine." Pope said putting his hand on JJ's shoulder for comfort. "Yeah theres nothing to worry about bro" John B says joining Pope. JJ nodded as a silent tear fell from his face.

~*Girls POV*~

The girls headed to Sarah's car as they wait for the message from the nurse. Y/n began to cry as she overthought everything that was happening causing her to have a panic attack. "Hey hey, look at me.. your okay y/n. We're going to figure this out together.." Kie smiled holding my hand then pulling me into a tight hug. I couldn't be more grateful to have such amazing friends at this point. Actually fuck friends.. their my family! We pull into the liquor store and I grab my fake ID while proceeding to buy the drinks "When's your birthday?" The cashier said looking at me as if I was underage.. I am but no one needs to know. "May 15 87" I say with no hesitation, "Okay.." The cashier said while letting me walk out of the Liquor store with the beer. 

~*Back to the Chateau*~

We pulled up outside of John B and I's place to hear a bunch of laughing and blasting music. JJ slowly looked up to see us holding boxes of beer, he stood up from the 'cats ass' to help us put them in the chilly bin. "Finally" John B said dramatically putting his glasses down. "I reckon." Pope said looking at us rolling his eyes sarcastically. "Oh so you dont want these beers?" I question being a smartass taking them back "No no we do, we definitely do.." John B says putting his hands up in surrender. We all laugh and get drunk enjoying our time. "Bro I could so go for a blunt right now." Pope says looking at JJ as if he has one. "Damn Pope-sycle didn't know you smoked after the last time." I say making everyone laugh. "Here bro" JJ said handing Pope a blunt and lighter. Pope took his first puff and coughed "Wait did you just call me Pope-sycle?!" He said with a bit of tone making everyone laugh at the comment I had made earlier. 

A few hours pass and the loud noises slowly fade as we all chill in the 'cats ass' "Hey babe, I love you.." I whisper to JJ. "I love you more cupcake" JJ says giving me a passionate kiss. "Alright guys I'm headed to bed" I say stepping out of the 'cats ass' Blowing everyone a kiss as I'm followed by JJ. "Night y/n, Night JJ" We hear the pogues say as a few moments later they follow. I walk into JJ's room and get changed into one of his shirts and a pair of pj shorts. "Goodnight baby" I say cuddling into JJ's chest "Goodnight Cupcake"

~*Authors note*~

not really much to say aha, Hope your enjoying love you all <3

-Love from New Zealand <3

Another thing I want to say was theres a huge plot twist coming up and I think you may like it :P