𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧

꒰ 🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 !

_____________________________________┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊         ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊         ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱                                         
✧ ⋆    . ┊ .  ✱˚   .
 ˚ ✩.

ALL Idalia has ever known were the while pillars outside of her home, the grassy field surrounding her, the trees and the quietness of the wilderness.

When she was a baby, she was sent to Themiscyra with nothing but a solid golden basket and a pure silk black blanket with a weird three headed red dragon sigil of some sort.

But somewhere along the line, she was in the care of Diana Prince or Aunt Diana, as she likes to call her.

She grew up with Diana all of her life. She's learned a lot from her. From the history of the world to fighting styles she knew, Idalia was taught it all by Diana. It was the only time she really spent time with her.

Diana, aside from working at a high end museum in London, was known to everyone as Wonder Woman. She and a few other heroes formed a superheroes group called The Justice League. So a lot of her time, nowadays were spent on saving the world more than ever.

Idalia would be lying if she said that she didn't miss her a lot. She did. Of course, she had the company of her maids but Diana is the only family she has.

It wasn't like Diana was completely out of her life. Anytime she was done with a mission, she would make her way to Idalia and everytime she came, she could hear a high tech jet dropping her off until the next time she had to go to work or go on a mission.

Each time, Diana would bring her a gift or souvenir from her traveling. When Idalia was only 8 years old, she was gifted with three shiny dragon eggs.

Idalia remembers the day like it was yesterday. She was reading in the library when she heard the jet engines outside the window. Meaning that Diana was back.

Excited, she quickly ran all the from one end of the manor to greet her in the big field in front of her home. The maids reprimanded her for just running off like that but she didn't care.

It was her birthday and she was just excited to know that Diana would be there to celebrate it with her.

Later that night, Diana tucked Idalia into bed but not before presenting her with her birthday gift. The one she had been patiently waiting for the entire day.