𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

꒰ 🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 !

_____________________________________┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊         ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊         ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱                                         
✧ ⋆    . ┊ .  ✱˚   .
 ˚ ✩.

"IT'S BEEN A WHILE."

Within a blink of an eye, the day came. It would be marked as the first day Idalia could actually be a normal teenager in a not so normal situation. Either way, it was a special day for her.

When Dick came back to pick her up, she asked him if it was okay for her to fly her dragons. They needed a change of scenery and Aegon was getting very restless.

Of course, Dick gave her the permission. After getting over the inital shock over the fact that this small 15 year old had three gigantic dragons living behind her home.

Seriously, kids these days usually want a puppy or a kitten or even a reptile as a pet. No, this girl had to have three scary dragons.

It was then and there, Dick realized what she truly meant when she called them her children. And it was safe to say, he did not expect this. But, whatever made her feel comfortable.

Koriand'r or Starfire, greeted Dick Grayson after his week with Diana and the Justice League. Damian Wayne, aka Robin, had botched a mission of theirs and was forced to be placed in the Titans.

Imagine his anger when Dick had to be the one to break the news to him. He nearly had a sword thrown at him.

Damian was a demon, for real. He could only hope that this team would humble him and teach him about actually being a team player and not a bratty 15 year old.

"I know, you look good." He replied, smiling almost like a love sick boy.

It disgusted Damian, who rolled his eyes under his mask. It was disgusting to see how in love Dick was with this alien runaway. He really didn't want to be there.

"This is Damian, the new Robin."

Starfire smiled kindly at the 15 year old, who looked at her with boredom. "Welcome, Damian." She greeted kindly, despite the cold shoulder he was giving her.