𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 !

🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 !

_____________________________________
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱                                
✧ ⋆ . ┊ . ✱˚   .
 ˚ ✩.

As the team raced off to save Raven, Superman fought off the remaining possessed members of the Justice League. Starting off with The Flash, whom he stopped by distracting blowing dust in front of him. Which knocked him off of his feet. When he saw that he was down, Superman tried to strike but he ended up missing. The Flash sped out of the way just before he could get hit.

He kept speeding around him to make it difficult to catch him.

"Aah!" Superman exclaimed, as he kept throwing punches but ended up missing each time. Which frustrated him immensely.

The Flash started throwing fast punches at him in a break neck speed. But soon, Superman was able to swiftly grab him by the arms but again, The Flash was able to run out of it. This time, running circles around him. Superman tracked his movement before flying up a couple of feet.

"Barry, if you can hear me in there, I'm sorry." He apologized as he sped downwards, landing on top of him and breaking his leg. Which caused him to scream out in excruciating pain. The shadow that consumed him flew out of his mouth, bringing the real Barry Allen back.

"Ow." he groaned, rolling over and opening his eyes. He looked right at Superman as said hero stood over him.

"How long will it take for you to heal?" He asked right away, wasting no time.

"Ah.....an hour? maybe?" The Flash guessed, holding his broken leg. "Also, seriously?!"

"You've got ten minutes." Superman said, ignoring his last statement as he noticed that Wonder Woman was approaching him.

She raced over to him, jumping in the air and landing a heavy hitting punch to his face. Superman blocked it but she quickly landed a kick to him. Causing him to slide back a few feet.

"Your powers are no match for me, Kryptonian." She said demonically before fighting him again.

"She doesn't belong to you, devil." Superman exclaimed, blocking more hits.

The two kept fighting until Superman was able to grab hold of her lasso and tie her up in it tightly in it. She roared as she struggled against the rope but it was no use. "Let me go, you filthy alien!"