𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬

this is an unedited version of the chapter
so I apologize for the bad spelling and typos
I've decided to edit the book once I'm done
Reuploading it.

🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !

🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !

_____________________________________
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱                                
✧ ⋆ . ┊ . ✱˚   .
 ˚ ✩.

The area Raven brought them could only be described as desolation.

Desolation and destruction. It broke her heart. There were torn down buildings and pillars everywhere. Ashes flew in the air, coating her hair and suit.

"Uh . . . . Safe to say we're not in Kansas anymore." Garfield pointed out, adding humor to the serious moment.

"Its no Starfield I recognized." Miss Korriand'r added, looking around. "Where are we?"

"Somewhere Trigon can't see us." Idalia spoke up, earning everyone's undivided attention.

Idalia spun around, looking straight at Raven. The dark witch couldn't help but give the demi goddess a guilty look.

"Am I right?" Idalia asked her, advancing towards her. "The only place he can't get to us?"

Raven rubbed her arm, looking away from her. She felt bad for all of this. Like this was her fault. Just because she never really had a solid interaction with Idalia, she still felt a certain kind of understanding from her.

But she felt extremely bad about with holding something that could change her life. But Raven felt like it wasn't her place to say anything. She didn't want to be the one to tell her.

But it looked like no one was getting their way today.

"What's going on?" Damian demanded, not understanding anything.

Why was Raven suddenly speechless? Why was Idalia looking at her with the look of desperation? How does Idalia tie into what is going on with her father?

He needed answers and he needed them now. The team deserved to know.

". . . ." Raven stayed quiet for a moment. "There's so much. . . . I guess I'll start with my mom."