𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

꒰ 🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 !

_____________________________________┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱                                
✧ ⋆ . ┊ . ✱˚   .
 ˚ ✩.

" SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, YOU MOTHER THOSE FLYING BEASTS "

About a week into the new team already and Idalia could not shake off both Jaimie and Garfield. Whom found her very interesting and would not stop asking her about her dragons.

It was cute but a bit annoying. But she didn't want to seem rude so she endured all of their back-to-back questions. Even the ridiculous ones.

And through her questioning, she has gotten to know Raven a little more. Or as much as she would allow. Raven have been a tough cookie to crack though Idalia didn't want to push her into talking.

She figured that people worked differently.

Damian, however, has been distancing himself from the rest of the team. He only ever came out and interacted with everyone just to participate in team training or to insult one of them about something minuscule. But he found himself avoiding Idalia, for some reason.

She thinks the reason for that is because of what she said to him last week. But she digress. He didn't seem to be the type to get his feelings hurt so easily. And if he did, he deserved it for everything he has said to everyone.

Still, it was weird.

"Yes." She giggled out.

"Wow! So you're like . . . You like gave birth to them or what?" Garfield asked taking a place right next to her in the couch. "if you're part dragon, that would be kinda weird because I'm very much attracted to you."

"No, Garfield, I am physically human." She answered with a chuckle. "They were given to me as eggs. My Aunt gifted them to me when I was younger."

She looked out the window again, thinking about that party. It was just her, her handmaidens and Diana. Her Aunt came into the room with a big the golden box as she was tucked into her bed.

Idalia loved them. Whether they were stones or not. She remember reading about dragons through mythos and fairytales.

"That is so cool," Jaime said in awe. "Tell us more about yourself."