𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

꒰ 🌸 welcome to "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 !

_____________________________________┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱                                
✧ ⋆ . ┊ . ✱˚  
.
 ˚ ✩.

EVERYONE HAD FUN.

There were even moments where Damian had shown that he had a little fun with them, as well. Though it would quickly be hidden by stoicism. But it didn't go past Idalia, who was with him half of the time.

While Garfield and Jaimie started their competition, Raven, Idalia and Damian just slowly followed them. Occasionally, Raven would watch the two acted like. Making sure they didn't do anything stupid or Garfield didn't accidentally turn into an animal due to his hyper ness.

Which left Damian and Idalia alone together. At first, nothing was said between the two. But as the time progressed, Damian began to interact with her in small ways.

While the rest were buzzing over the carnival games, Damian tapped her on her arm lightly. Idalia turned to see him gesturing over to a concession stand, offering to get something to eat there.

But before she could agree, she saw that he was standing in front of a mirror that made his head look like a balloon. The sight was so funny to her, she giggled.

Damian shot her a confused look before she pointed to the mirror behind him. He turned and saw what she was laughing at.

Blushing a little, he was about to retort before he saw that she was also standing in front of a mirror. But this time, it made her legs look like whales.

With a light grin, he pointed to the mirror, making her stop laughing. Once she saw her reflection, she began to blush as Damian let out a soft chuckle.

Smiling a little, she lightly shoved his arm as he continued to tease her about it lightheartedly.

Thus, the two began laughing together. But in the midst of that, Damian paused for a second and stared at the white haired demi-goddess.

Under the fluorescent carnival lights, her smile seemed to shine the brightest. Her hair looked beautiful and her eyes glowed enchantingly. She was simply beautiful.