Chapter 1

'They say if you truly fall in love with each other you form a forever bond by the red strings that get attached to your ring fingers. Soul mates for each other, Envied by many.
There's this thing that only those who've already found their soul mates can see their and other people's strings.'

1st March 20XX

Hinata was walking down the lane to his house where he and Kageyama live. He was so excited that he finally was able to get out of his practice early today and he can finally spend it with Kageyama since it was an off day for him.

What Hinata didn't expect was,

"Ka- Kageyama?!"

"Boke what are you doing home so early!?."

"Because practice ended early today and I- I wanted to spend more time with you with our busy schedule. But- but-"

"Boke it's not what it looks like."

"Then would you care to elaborate what in the fuck is happening!?"

"..."

"The fact that you are in our bed with another woman?"

"I- Look I don't know either!!! I don't know!!"

"What?"

"I always felt like I've lost you somewhere along the way you went to Brazil and I can't do this anymore."

Hinata stayed silent for a moment. Finally, a quiet whisper managed to get out of his mouth.

"And cheating on me was the answer!?

Now he felt like raising his voice even more, letting out all the frustration and tension building up inside.

"Do you even know what the fuck you just did to me Kageyama!? Like are you fucking listening to your words!?"

Hinata then points at the girl beside Kageyama.

"And you! You still have the audacity to sit here and listen to all this!? Get out of here."

The girl slowly got up and then quickly went out of the room.

"Boke I- I- love you."

"Heh I used to think so too. But you just had to go and prove me wrong. Didn't you?"

"I need some time. I'm gonna go and I'll come back and tell you my decision once I've cooled down."

"Where are you going so late at night!? Don't go Hinata!"

Hinata had already bust out their bedroom and then out of their home. He was running and running and running not a care in world about the people staring as he went running around. He just needed to get out of there. It felt suffocating. Like some vacuum kept sucking all the oxygen inside him.

At some point Hinata stops. All alone in a dark, lonely ally. He looks around and comes to the conclusion that he doesn't know where he is. Luckily he had his phone with him.
He starts dialing his lover's phone number, only to realize how stupid this must seem.

"You really have made me dependent on you for every little thing."

Hinata takes a deep breath and then scream his lungs out.

"AHHHHHHHHH IT HURTS!!! IT FREAKING HURTS!! KAGEYAMA!!!! IT HURTS..."

And with the last screams his body gave up and sits on the ground.

"Just what did I do wrong? I don't even have anywhere to go..."

Hinata opens his phone again and starts dialing Atsumu's no.