Chapter 6

Family

"Omi?"

"..."

"Omi say something. You're making me nervous."

To answer Sakusa pulled Hinata down with him on the sofa and kissed him a few times as a sign of his approval.

"Omi it tickles!!"

"I'll cherish you forever."

Hinata could only hide in Sakusa's chest at this comment.
Just as they were starting to enjoy their moment of finally confessing to each other, Hinata's nose perks up.

"Omi something is burning."

Sakusa jumped up and ran towards the kitchen.

"The breakfast!"

Hinata could only laugh out loud at Sakusa's action.

"Really Shoyo?"

"What? You're the one who burned the breakfast."

Sakusa just sighs.

"Come on Omi don't sigh. You'll get wrinkles."

Sakusa was about to say something but Bokuto car's horn rang at the same time and he couldn't start the sentence.

"Omi should we tell them about our relationship?"

"Why don't we keep quiet for this week and after that we'll ask them out on dinner and then tell them?"

"That seems like a good idea because Dad can't keep secrets but be aware that mom is really observant so we might not be able to hide it from him."

"Don't worry sweetheart. It'll be okay."

'//// sweetheart...////'

Then came the loud banging on Sakusa's door.

"Hey hey hey!! Open the door son. We're here to pick you and Sakusa!!"

"Kou calm down. You'll wake the whole neighborhood. "

"But Keiji not many people live around here."

"Still Kou."

"Okay..."

Inside the house Hinata was picking up everything.

"They really are made for each other."

"Huh? Who?"

"Your parents."

"I know right? I've known them since first year of my high school and they were already a couple back then. Bokuto san even told me it was love at first sight. Let's go now or Bokuto san will bang on the door again."

They open the door and put everything inside the car. Then everyone gets inside the car and Akaashi starts driving.
Sakusa and Hinata were sitting beside each other but at the ends of their seats as not to get suspicious but who knew Akaashi will still figure it out.

"Say...Sakusa kun?"

"Yes?"

"How long have you two been together now?"

Both Hinata and Sakusa's head perked up in Akaashi's direction.
Bokuto who was blabbering up until now stopped,

"What!? My son and Sakusa??! Keiji you are dreaming."

But seeing that neither Hinata nor Sakusa was saying anything Bokuto questioned again.

"Right Shoyo?"

Hinata sighs and decides to tell them. Not that he thought Akaashi wouldn't be able figure them out but he never thought it would be this soon.

"//Well right before you two came, we confessed to each other.//"