Chapter 7

Jealousy, Jealousy

Just as they let go of each other's hand, someone taps on Hinata's shoulder, resulting in startling Hinata. Both turn their heads to see Kageyama standing there.
Hinata and Sakusa's eyes started talking.

'Omi you don't think he saw us right?'

'...no idea...'

Hinata starts stuttering,

"Haha! Long time no see Kageyama kun!!"

Kageyama gets a bit startled at the sudden greeting but smiles nonetheless.

"Boke good to see you here and..."

His eyes trails off to Sakusa who's standing right beside him.

"...Sakusa san too..."

Sakusa just stares at Kageyama,

'Clearly you are not. Only someone like Hinata would be oblivious and not see how much you are grinding your teeth.'

Instead of rolling off the sentence he just had in his mind, he just nods.
No one really had in mind what to say anymore. Just when the silence was getting awkward, someone jumped at Hinata to tackle him in a hug.

"Atsumu san!?"

"Shoyo kun!! I missed ya so much this weekend. I really wanted to take you out on a date. We would've gone to Osamu's shop and don't tell him I said this but he makes the best onigiri."

Hinata starts giggling.

"I think he already knows Atsumu san."

Just when Atsuhina was having their 'moment' , someone at the front really wanted to bang Atsumu's head right then and there. And that someone was not one person. Indeed it was both Sakusa and Kageyama.
Atsumu suddenly started feeling cold down his back. He hugs Hinata more tightly,

"Is it just me or is it suddenly cold in here?"

"Atsumu san are you sick!?"

Then came a loud noise and everyone jumped.

"Hey Hey Hey!!!! Tsum tsum don't tell me you're sick!?"

"I'm not! And how many times do I have to tell you not to jump out of nowhere like this!? My heart almost came out."

Bokuto tilts his head like an owl in confusion but apologizes nevertheless. Atsumu lets go of Hinata and cold stares also went away. Everyone makes way inside the gymnasium.

During their practice after introductions, Sakusa drags Atsumu to other side of the court.

"Oi Miya. Come with me."

"You want me to set for you!? Sure!!"

"That too and..."

Sakusa gazes at Hinata and Atsumu's eyes follows.

'Oh... Lol. Let's have some fun with Omi.'

"Omi I want you to help me with something. Good thing you asked for me."

"What?"

"You see... I know Shoyo kun has been living at your house for a while now but I want him to move in with me."

"What?"

"Yeah! You are probably annoyed that someone is hogging your personal space and also I want to tell Shoyo kun how I feel about him and if he agrees, I'll ask him to live with me."

Sakusa's face turned pale. No way in hell he'll let Atsumu have him.

"Listen the fuck up Miya. Stay away from him. He. Is. Mine. You understand?"