Chapter 8

(Note: Main focus in this chapter is on KuroTsuki)

The training camp went smoother than everyone expected. Kageyama wasn't able to get Hinata with him alone with Sakusa clinging to Hinata literally everywhere.
Kuroo was also at the camp for the shoot and promotion of the newly elected Olympics volleyball team.

Today was the last day and promo video was also completed. They were free to practice as they wanted. In between on of their breaks Bokuto gets a call from Akaashi.

"Bokuto san? How's everything?"

"Keiji!! Everything is fine!! But why do you still call me Bokuto! You're a Bokuto too you know?"

"I'm sorry Kou it's been a habit for a long time so I slip sometimes."

"I miss you souuuu much!"

"Mhm me too."

"I wanna see you soon."

"But we are seeing each other tomorrow. I'm picking you up."

"I know that I just wanna see you sooner."

"Don't worry you will have me all to yourself for the whole week."

Bokuto giggles.

"Ah is that Mom?!"

"Ah yeah. Keiji, Hinata is here."

Bokuto hands over the phone to Hinata.

"Hiyo Mom! How are you.."

.

.

.

After wrapping up the entire shoot Kuroo is back home really late.
Kuroo checks his phone once again before taking out their house key from his pocket.

"Still no message? Tsukki you wound your soon to be husband. Maybe he's tired and is sleeping? Hehe one more picture for 'sleeping tsudere' folder."

Kuroo enters the house.

'Why are the lights off? Tsukki always leave the lamps on whenever I'm working late... Did something happen?!'

Kuroo runs upstairs and is now huffing outside their room.

"TSUKKI WHERE- I- !!"

Tsukki lights up the last candle.
"Took you long enough."

"I- What's this?! DID I FORGET OUR ANNIVERSARY OR SOMETHING!? BUT I KNOW FOR SURE IT ISN'T DECEMBER 9TH-"

Tsukishima kisses Kuroo's lips and finally shuts him up.
He holds Kuroo's hand and moves him towards the bed.

"Sit."

Kuroo obediently sits on the bed. Tsukishima turns around and starts conversing,

"Ahm so..."

Kuroo's eyes moves towards the decorated table. He eyes the half empty wine bottle,